Calgary Stampede Employee Review

View all Calgary Stampede reviews

Productive hard work , Fun to work with others
Litter partol (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 July 2014
a typical day at stampede wasn't to bad it was exciting to see people around me feel the need that they should be in a clean environment, I've learned that helping the global warming makes not only yourself but the community around you feel like its should be clean and feel good in a happy place, If it wasn't for my co-workers i wouldn't have been a social person i am today, i would like to thanks everything they have done for me. The most hardest part of the job was the moving around part, around stampede time there's plenty of people walking around and it makes it hard for us to get around sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was that i got to see some of my friends and to experience the rides and stampede i really enjoyed that job.
Pros
some days they would give us these free lunch passes
Cons
i would only get long hours if its a really busy day

Other Calgary Stampede Employee Reviews

Hard but with benefits.
Front server/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2017
Working at the stampede is one of those things where you expect the heavy flow of customers, and being constantly busy. What you often don't expect is the heat.

For me, the heat during my second year made working there in credibly taxing. Jeans, standing next to hot oil, 30 plus degree heat, and a lack of AC meant that I found the heat to be way too much for myself.
Pros
You usually get some free stuff from your chosen work place.
Cons
Really hot, and some days, the grounds are surprisingly empty.
Very Fast Pace
Station Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Stand : Calgary- Ab.20 November 2017
The most fun of this job: We meet a lot of people during the Stampede. very fast pace. Time past by very fast.
This job is perfect for students and teachers because they can make extra income during the summer.
Pros
We have some benefits working here.
Cons
Only for 10 days.