The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation’s Building Operations Department is currently hiring for part-time, year round Ushers. We offer flexible shifts for enthusiastic individuals committed to delivering exceptional guest experiences. Become part of our team and work events such as NHL, WHL, NLL, concerts and other special events.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Welcoming guests to the Scotiabank Saddledome with a smile, scanning their tickets and allowing access only to accredited personnel.
- Greeting guests upon arrival to their section, offering assistance and reporting any issues impacting safety and/or the guest experience.
- Participating in guest services and marketing programs.
- Finding and engaging in opportunities to seek guest feedback and perform service recovery.
- Providing recommendations for a variety of building services.
- Demonstrating superior building and event knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in a guest services role, be a strong communicator and have a good command of the English language.
This position requires a commitment to the event schedule and includes working a variety of evening and weekend shifts.
If you are interested in this position and dedicated to delivering exceptional guest experiences, please send a copy of your resume to jobs@calgaryflames. com