Full Time Job Opportunity
The Sales, Ticketing and Customer Service department is looking for a Ticketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Ticketing Manager, the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing all aspects of an event through Archtics.
- Generating reports.
- Analyzing customer and sales data for all events.
- Creating and managing seating manifests in Archtics.
- Creating and processing payment plans.
- Designing and generating invoices.
- Managing pro-active programs to ensure renewals through multiple contacts.
- Encourage, promote and sell season tickets, groups, game packages, game day tickets, merchandise and other Scotiabank Saddledome events.
- Liaise with Ticketmaster on event set ups, pricing and event details.
- Support and educate staff in Archtics, Account Manager, NHL Exchange, Access Manager and any other advanced ticketing products.
- Processing internal and external ticket requests.
- Assisting in Calgary Flames, Calgary Hitmen, Calgary Roughnecks, and Calgary Stampeders ticketing requirements.
- Handling customer concerns & requests.
- Responding professionally to all customer service inquiries and concerns and ensure full satisfaction of our clients, both internally and externally.
Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a post secondary education. This individual works well under pressure, is quick to adapt to change, is detailed orientated, organized, has strong interpersonal skills, and has the ability to work flexible hours. The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively is critical. Ticketing and Archtics experience/knowledge and exposure to SQL are considered assets. In addition to the above skills the ideal candidate will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to jobs @ calgaryflames.com
Indeed - 14 months ago