The Calgary Flames Limited Partnership is looking for a Sales Executive to join the Sales team. Reporting to the Stampeders Sales Manager, the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Primary focus will be on prospecting and finding new business for the Calgary Stampeders.
- Selling season tickets for the Calgary Stampeders.
- Selling group tickets for the Calgary Stampeders.
- Selling rental suites and other premium corporate sales opportunities.
- Assisting with ticket administration and packaging.
- Supporting in-game promotions and working trade shows and events for all teams.
- Other duties for Flames, Hitmen, & Roughnecks as assigned.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you have several years of practical sales and marketing experience, including prospecting and able to report this activity and sales on a weekly basis. You must have enthusiasm, a high energy level, initiative, and outstanding communication skills along with a passion for sports. Flexible working hours are required and must work well in a team environment. Previous experience in a similar role and post-secondary education or equivalent is preferred and must be proficient in Microsoft office programs and have the ability to learn new programs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with a cover letter to jobs at calgaryflames.com or fax to (403) 571-9701 or mail to P.O. Box 1540, Station M, Calgary, Alberta T2P 3B9.