The Calgary Flames are looking for a Part-Time Server to work in the Saddleroom Grill. As a Server you will provide food and beverage merchandizing and service to our guests using your interpersonal skills, service skills, product knowledge, and sales techniques to meet and exceed customer expectations.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our guests.
- Merchandising of our menu and beverages is conducted in a positive and professional manner.
- Suggests, sells, and serves food and beverages, as well as Pre-Orders for Intermission
- Rings in orders in the proper sequence quickly on the POS and uses the appropriate charges.
- Table maintenance is prompt, clears customer dishes and glassware, pre-busses any clutter.
- All alcoholic beverages are served in compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
- Helps to set up and clear down the restaurant quickly and to applicable standards.
- Lifts and carries trays or bus pans of dishes during the shift as may be necessary.
- Keeps service station clean and organized, sets up and takes down station appropriately.
- Assists our support team members, the bussers & hostesses, as required.
- Completes Side Duties and any other requested duties related to the Department’s operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience as a Server in a Restaurant environment. As a Server you will have high-energy, an outgoing personality, and a positive attitude. In addition you will work with other members of the Food & Beverage team to ensure quality service to guests with an emphasis on speed, courtesy, efficiency, accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be ProServe Certified.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your resume to jobs@calgaryflames. com