Job Opportunity – Manager, Executive Suites – Flames & Stampeders
The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is currently looking for a full-time Manager, Executive Suites – Flames & Stampeders to work within the Sales, Ticketing, and Customer Service team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, Sell and Service all 80 suites at the Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Manage, Sell and Service all McMahon and Stampeder suites.
- Create yearly marketing and sales plans for suites that are up for renewal.
- Create and manage wait list for suites.
- Create new revenue streams pertaining to premium products.
- Create and manage Suite Holder events.
- Arrange and sell available game rental suites.
- Continuous development of relationships with suite holders to ensure that we deliver the highest form of customer service on a consistent basis.
- Develop new potential Suite Holders through cold calling and relationship building at senior executive levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 plus years’ experience in the sales/marketing/advertising field and have the ability to deal with, contact and interact with senior executives with respect to all premium products. This individual is a multi-tasker who works well under pressure, is highly independent, a strong communicator, has knowledge of the marketplace and is a team player. Intermediate to advanced skill set in Microsoft Office is required to be successful in this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please inform your supervisor and send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to jobs@ calgaryflames.com
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.