The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is seeking a temporary part-time Human Resources Assistant to join the HR team. As the HR Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the HRIS (Human Resource Information System) implementation process. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in HR employee file maintenance.
- Review and scan part-time employee files to ensure transition into the HRIS system.
- File all necessary HR documents as required.
- Maintain a detailed excel spreadsheet pertaining to current records that have been scanned into the HR drive.
- Assist the HR Director and Project Manager with requests related to HRIS documentation.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess a high school diploma and preference will be provided to candidates with 3-6 months administrative experience within a HR or Payroll team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information, coupled with excellent organizational skills. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong attention to detail. If you have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and work well independently or as a team, we would like to hear from you.
Please note: This position is temporary and will be approximately 6 weeks in duration, based on working 30 hours/week.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with a cover letter to jobs@ calgaryflames.com, or mail to P.O. Box 1540, Station M, Calgary, Alberta T2P 3B9.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday August 5th, 2014 at noon.
Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is a proven winner in the sports and entertainment industry but most of all it is a great place...