The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is seeking a full-time Human Resources Administrator to join the Calgary Flames HR team. As the HR Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the HR function and to employees at all levels. In addition the HR Administrator will ensure that the HR processes are executed reliably and accurately and in compliance with legislation and commercial contracts. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Administrative support to deliver and manage benefit programs including tracking, enrollment, terminations, monthly billings, discrepancy resolution, addressing employee questions and concerns and ad hoc reports
- Development, calculation and analysis of HR metrics and vacation statistics
- On boarding new employees and ensuring all required information is collected, entered into correct systems both internally and externally and communicated to appropriate personnel
- Administrative and analytical support to creation of departmental budget and tracking performance against it
- Accurate, reliable and complete analysis of data and reports
- Compilation and execution of annual wage survey working with both internal staff and external resources
- Conduct staff surveys, exit interviews and completion of all related documentation
- Research and analysis as requested to support projects or assure legislative compliance
- As a developmental position, the incumbent is accountable for learning HR processes, tools and techniques both as assigned and on his/her own initiative
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess a secondary education in a related field; one to two years of HR or Payroll/Benefits experience is preferred but not mandatory. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience administering group benefits. The candidate is detail-oriented, a motivated self-starter with strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills; must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs. Experience with Kronos and ADP systems will be considered an asset. As well, this individual is self-confident, has the ability to think on his/her feet, works independently and within a team, and has the ability to manage situations and use initiative where expectations are unclear. Willingness and ability to work outside core office hours from time to time is required.
Apply online at flames.nhl.com
The deadline for applications is Friday, June 14 at noon.
Indeed - 9 months ago