Event Housekeeping Staff
The Calgary Flames are looking for Part-time Event Housekeeping Staff. As a Housekeeper you will provide clean and sanitary surroundings for the Scotiabank Saddledome. The housekeeping staff must follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects/materials. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
- All cleaning duties including: washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, and carpet cleaning of designated areas to the required building standards.
- Emptying waste and recycling bins.
- Cleaning toilets and washrooms.
- Ensuring all janitorial rooms are tidy and stocked with necessary materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years janitorial/housekeeping experience.
As a Event Housekeeper you will have strong communication skills with a good command of English, be self-motivated and hardworking. In addition you will be mature, energetic, and customer service oriented, while possessing a neat and professional appearance.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your resume to jobs@calgaryflames. com.
Indeed - 14 months ago