The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is looking for a full-time Customer Service Account Manager in the Calgary Flames Customer Service group. Reporting to the Director, Customer Service, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responding professionally to all customer service inquiries and concerns and ensure full satisfaction of our clients.
- Managing assigned Season Ticket/Game Pack base to ensure renewals through continual contact and pro-active programs.
- Hosting game day and non game day events for your client base
- Performing outbound phone calls to your client base to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Encouraging, promoting and selling season tickets, groups, game packages, game day tickets, Hitmen tickets, merchandise and other Scotiabank Saddledome events.
- Handling a large volume of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Handling Ticket Office operations during Flames and Hitmen games.
- Printing various tickets, as required.
- Providing individual tours of the Scotiabank Saddledome when requested.
- Resolving client conflicts in an efficient and professional manner.
- Working in team-oriented atmosphere.
- Providing reception relief, as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate possesses an exceptional telephone manner, positive attitude, accompanied by strong verbal selling and good decision making skills. This individual is good at problem solving, has previous experience in customer service and has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer applications. Experience with Ticketmaster system and/or Archtics, and event planning are definite assets.
Indeed - 19 months ago