The Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation's Concessions Department is looking for professional and energetic individual(s) to fill the part-time role of Concessions Station Supervisor at the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium. As a Station Supervisor you will direct and assist stand workers in food preparation, customer service and ensure the responsible service of alcohol.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for setting up and stocking assigned stand prior to events.
- Ensuring customers are being served quickly, courteously and efficiently while maintaining company standards and policies.
- Accurate point of sale and accounting of all inventory transactions.
- Maintain stand in constant state of safety and cleanliness.
- Direct and assist stand workers in food preparation and display, customer service, sanitation, cleanliness and safety.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stand workers adhere to regulations .concerning alcohol service..
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience supervising and directing staff. In addition you must speak, write, and understand English fluently. You will have good organizational skills, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an event-driven environment with an emphasis on evening and weekend shifts; the ideal candidate must be committed to the event schedule.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Cash Handling experience.
- Must be Pro Serve Certified.