The Calgary Flames Suites and Catering Department is looking for Part-Time Catering Staff to join our team. As a Catering Staff Team Member you will provide excellent service to all guests in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. In addition the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all set up and tear down of each room.
- Prompt delivery of food and beverage.
- Process food and beverage orders.
- Clean and restock Catering kitchen with Catering china, cutlery, glassware, etc.
- Knowledge of prices and abbreviations of all menu items and liquors. (Product knowledge is essential).
- Serve all alcoholic beverages in accordance with laws and company policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous serving experience. You will be mature, energetic, customer service oriented, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. In addition you will have mathematical aptitude, have a neat appearance and be well groomed. Commitment to the event schedule and a team player is a must.
- ProServe Certified.
- Must be 18 Years of age or older.
The Calgary Flames offer:
- Competitive wage
- Dental and medical coverage
- Health care spending account
- RRSP matching
- Staff discounts/Rewards Program
- Staff events
If you are interested in this opportunity please inform your supervisor and send a copy of your resume to jobs @calgaryflames.com