A well established Calgary residential property management brokerage requires a full time associate to be part of our busy team.
The position is perfect for a professional, friendly, well organized person who can skillfully communicate, evaluate and coordinate messages, emails, requests for service, showings and residential rentals in a fast paced team environment while keeping their keep cool and a smile on their face (most days). There is an excellent system of processes and support in place to assist the position.
It is essential that you have
- your up to date ALBERTA REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE LICENSE under RECA with the property management module and up to date education credits. Your license would be under the brokerage.
- good computer skills including word,excel and outlook
- strong oral and written communication skills,
- strong organizational and time management skills with strength in prioritizing
- attention to detail essential
Duties would include
- showing, renting, verifying potential tenants
- tracking and monitoring phone calls and emails received, requests for showings and tours, maintenance issues
- arranging and conducting move in, move out and regular inspections
- excellent people and office skills including sales, negotiation, win/win problem solving
- willingness and ability to learn new skills