Calgary Laboratory Services Employee Review

View all Calgary Laboratory Services reviews

Great place to work - very congenial
Division Administration and Teleconference Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2013
Not only was I encouraged to take part in workshops, I was also encouraged to listen to teleconferences that the team of physicians I worked with took. I was not a medical person, but they took the time to explain their medical practice. It was a very energizing place to work.
The people in the administration and lab departments were a very wonderful group of co-workers and bosses.
The most difficult part of the job was getting in touch with the off-site Drs to do their off-hours schedule.
Pros
the positive working experience in the company - both on and off site.
Cons
non-exempt employee status

Other Calgary Laboratory Services Employee Reviews

Cls
medical technologist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 January 2018
World class laboratory diagnostics. Focused on providing superior customer service in a timely manor to their clients. A great facility in the University research park
Calgary Laboratory Services
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 June 2017
This is a great place to work. The job is very interesting and is different each and every day. The people are great and teamwork is almost always in play. The benefits are extremely good and I love working there.
Cons
Shift work. Open 24/7, 365.