Calgary Laboratory Services Employee Reviews

File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary5 August 2015
I have worked for CLS for almost 2 years. I had a great time in company. Everybody including my co workers, managers and supervisors were very understanding and helpful. The salary and benefits were great. Overall I had a great time working for this company.
Fun interactive place to Work
Laboratory Assistant Technician - Core Lab (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta13 August 2015
Busy days different types of work everyday. Pay and Benefits excellent. Great opportunities in advancements. Learned a lot in core Lab
Pros
Lots of Benefits
Cons
Great place to work - very congenial
Division Administration and Teleconference Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2013
Not only was I encouraged to take part in workshops, I was also encouraged to listen to teleconferences that the team of physicians I worked with took. I was not a medical person, but they took the time to explain their medical practice. It was a very energizing place to work.
The people in the administration and lab departments were a very wonderful group of co-workers and bosses.
The most difficult part of the job was getting in touch with the off-site Drs to do their off-hours schedule.
Pros
the positive working experience in the company - both on and off site.
Cons
non-exempt employee status

4.3