Calgary Laboratory Services Employee Reviews

Proactive, Team Player
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Practicum) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 December 2016
I am a down to earth professional laboratory assistant focused on patient service willing to learn.
Learnt about the basic phlebotomy techniques.
good company
lab assiatant (Former Employee) –  calgary22 August 2015
will to work with all employees and skills. Its a Hard job but very rewarding. this company will not allow refereces. the company is well run and very organized. they offer lots of extra coures that you are paid to attend.
Pros
good pay
Cons
part time
Fun interactive place to Work
Laboratory Assistant Technician - Core Lab (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta13 August 2015
Busy days different types of work everyday. Pay and Benefits excellent. Great opportunities in advancements. Learned a lot in core Lab
Pros
Lots of Benefits
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary5 August 2015
I have worked for CLS for almost 2 years. I had a great time in company. Everybody including my co workers, managers and supervisors were very understanding and helpful. The salary and benefits were great. Overall I had a great time working for this company.
Great place to work - very congenial
Division Administration and Teleconference Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2013
Not only was I encouraged to take part in workshops, I was also encouraged to listen to teleconferences that the team of physicians I worked with took. I was not a medical person, but they took the time to explain their medical practice. It was a very energizing place to work.
The people in the administration and lab departments were a very wonderful group of co-workers and bosses.
The most difficult part of the job was getting in touch with the off-site Drs to do their off-hours schedule.
Pros
the positive working experience in the company - both on and off site.
Cons
non-exempt employee status

4.5