Position: HR Administrative Assistant I
Competition Number: 12-EXT-038
Status: 0.6 FTE Job Share (23.25 hrs per week)
Closing Date: November 28, 2012
Rate Scale (hr): $18.504 to $23.243
Duration: Temporary 12 months
Location: Diagnostic & Scientific Centre (#9, 3535 Research Road NW)
Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Under the direction of the Health Management Advisor, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Occupational Health & Wellness programs as well as the daily operation of the Occupational Health & Wellness Office.
- Schedules, coordinates and maintains records for the Office’s clinical programs.
- Coordinates annual Flu Vaccination clinics and TB surveillance program.
- Answers and responds to telephone inquiries for the Office, redirects calls as required.
- Receives and distributes incoming correspondence, faxes and medical reports.
- Maintains office and clinical supplies.
- Arranges payment of invoices/expenses for the Office.
- Prepares letters and submits information for record keeping
- Schedules, coordinates and prepare agenda and minutes for Wellness Committee Meetings.
- Coordinates in Wellness activities, including class registration, publishing of newsletter, organization of the Wellness Fair, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Professional and ethical responsibility to protect privacy, use confidential information appropriately, and maintain the confidentiality and security of all information related to patients, staff and the business of CLS.
- Demonstrates Professionalism, Respect/Caring, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence (PRIDE) in the work environment.
- High school graduation supplemented by Office Administration Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Customer oriented with good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an environment with frequently interruption.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Access.
Indeed - 12 months ago