Calforex is a rapidly growing foreign exchange company with branches across Canada. We are currently seeking a Part-Time Foreign Exchange Teller in our White Rock branch. This is a Part-Time position with availability between 8a.m. - 6 p.m. winter hours and 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. summer hours. This position could lead to full-time with opportunity for advancement.
Tellers are expected to act as front line ambassadors, to both our local clientele and tourists from across the globe. Full training is provided. We are looking for a candidate to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Offer excellent customer service and professionalism
- Probe customers to accurately determine their needs and offer appropriate products and services
- Manage time while working effectively and efficiently
- Conduct foreign exchange cash transactions accurately
Successful candidates will possess the following skill sets and qualifications:
- Friendly and enjoys working with the public
- Professional and courteous phone etiquette
- High school diploma and proficient with computers
- Ability and desire to learn and grow
- Demonstrated cash handling experience
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and make change accurately
- Adequate availability: able to cover shifts as needed for the position
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Ability to follow instructions and policies
- Professional written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to speak additional languages (asset)
- Willingness to commit time and effort toward becoming an excellent teller
A professional, business dress code is in place and must be adhered to at all times. Applicants must be bondable and be able to present a police clearance report.
To apply please email your resume to the above e-mail or apply in person at 298 Highway #99 White Rock BC (Calforex Currency Exchange) next to the visitor's centre near Peace Arch Border), please address the Supervisor: Jodi, NO phone calls please. Only serious candidates who are looking for a long-term( PART-TIME) position should apply.