Caledon Card Services is seeking a high-energy, Sales & Customer Service Support Representative to work in a challenging, team oriented, spirited work environment. We provide competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Previous experience in merchant services and/or the financial sector is preferred however not mandatory.
The ideal candidate will provide merchants with a pleasant and professional customer service experience, as well as quickly and effectively meet our client’s need to resolve any issues they may have.
- Client focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel in addition to strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional and friendly fashion
- Must be personable and enjoy helping clients
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Caledon; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Caledon Card Services
A division of Caledon Computer Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 81, 11672 Trafalgar Road
Georgetown, ON, L7G 4T1
Caledon Card Services is a third party processor for Canadian and U.S. credit and debit, including Canadian PIN-based debit, providing...