Mechanical Fitter/Metal Fabricator
CaiLun Management - Prince Albert, SK
Title: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Saskatchewan and/or other project sites in Canada.
Duration: Project Based.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan sequence of work and assemble mechanical components according to drawings and technical specifications.
- Install equipment and perform related work such as preparing foundation and align and joining parts.
- Set up, operate and maintain hand and machine tools and welding equipment.
- Read and interpret drawings and/or specifications to determine procedure, material and equipment requirements.
- Assemble piping systems and perform pipe fit ups.
- A Journeyperson certificate and min 5 years work experience in the trade.
- Able to effectively communicate in English.
- Experiences in pulp & paper or related heavy industries an asset.
- Able to interpret technical documents accurately.
- Machine fitter trade certification, Safety Tickets, and Red Seal Endorsement an asset
Cailun Management Inc. is a professional recruitment agency in Canada. We provide long term career placements in several different fields...