Location: Saskatchewan and/or other project sites in Canada.
Duration: Project based.
Roles & Responsibilities and Tasks
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting, brazing or soldering equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers
- Must be qualified and certified as per WPS for different type of materials and for all welding positions, and have maintained a log book.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in pipe welding in 6G positions for GTAW and SMAW and for CS and SS materials at least.
- Able to effectively communicate in English.
- Experiences in pulp & paper or related heavy industries an asset.
- Able to accurately interpret technical documents.
- Safety Tickets and Red Seal Endorsement an asset.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cai Lun Management Inc. is a professional recruitment agency specializing in pulp & paper industry. Based in greater Vancouver, Canada,...