Electrical Quality Coordinator
Cahill Industrial Ltd., an Alberta based company, is currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Quality Coordinator for our Surmont 2 project in Northern Alberta.
Cahill Industrials Electrical Quality Coordinator will:
- Support the project team(s) through participating in the development of project related Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
- Ensure ITP’s are followed, maintained and signed off
- Interpret specifications to ensure that all quality requirements are met and completed
- Ensure that Cahill procedures and client specifications are followed at the project and corporate levels
- Liaise with client and subcontractors to ensure Quality requirements are met
- Conduct Quality audits and electrical inspections as necessary
The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary electrical technical diploma or degree and experience in industrial environment or an electrical trade certificate, the successful candidate will have experience with electrical inspections and quality management systems.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence by clicking "Apply Now", quoting competition # GJC- AB-EQC-04-13.
Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.