Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Table Games Floor Supervisor / Dual Pit Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Clean and safe working conditions
Cons: At a stand still at current wage
Would recommend working for Caesars to all friends and family. Unlimited learning potential along with advancement opportunities.
Caesars Windsor
Multimedia AV Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 21, 2015
The job has a diverse set of responsibilities. Overall a nice environment to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is using all the technology we have.
Productive fast paced enviroment which provides 24/7 Entertainment to their Guests
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Close to home great hours
Cons: strict regulitory obligations for the gaming industry
Fun, fast paced environment with strict regulations, policy and procedures. Wonderful co-workers who work as a team to bring in product, at times on a moments notice to create a world class entertainment experience for the guests.
Fun and challenging place to work
Slot Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: work holidays
Great group of people to work with. A lot of fun, yet very challenging. Dealing with customers questions and concerns, some can be very challenging. Great management and people you can trust.
A wonderful place to work at. Love the atmosphere
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Food, People, Workers
Cons: Not enough hours
I learned a lot working for Caesars Windsor, from the way everything works to how to do my job properly. The management is unreal, they are very kind and patient with the employees. The hardest part about my job would have to be balancing dishes on trays as your walking. I enjoy every part of my job.
best job I have ever had
Usher/Marketing (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 9, 2015
Pros: amazing staff
Cons: none
So much respect and they work with you It's like my second family I love going to work and I respect everyone and fun to work with everyone, you are appreciated there I look forward to going to work
I can utilize my previous skills and experiences
Finance Department (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 22, 2015
- Always being a productive member of the team
- Giving 100% each day
- I started at the bottom and moved up to management
- I treated co-workers like I would like to be treated
- Didn't really have a hardest part of the job, just try to be organized
- Meeting new people and the skills I learned
Door Person (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 21, 2015
I worked at Caesars for about a year and had nothing but good experienced with working there. The management that I dealt with was great, and most of the people were very friendly and welcoming! There did seem to be some negativity among certain groups of staff, but other than that, this is a very positive place to work that treats their employees very well.
friendly atmosphere to work in
worker (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 18, 2015
Well established management group. Lots of fun and exciting projects to work on and is a real family atmosphere. Would definitely recommend working there.
Part time for life
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 5, 2015
As much as I enjoy my job at the casino my chances of getting full time is very slim. I have a lot of experience with the warehouse aspect of the place and have learned valuable experience in the industry. I have been working there for 7+ years and the supervisors and fellow workers are great. The hardest part of the job is working different hours each week, but the most enjoyable part is going to work enjoying the day and having a productive day.
Customer Service dominant
Total Rewards Representative (Current Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great salary and benefits
Cons: time off tough to get
My day consists of assisting guests with the Total Rewards experience. Any time there is a question, my co-workers are ready to assist.
negative environment due to addicted patrons
womens restroom cleaner (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free coffee juice tea
Cons: physically demanding.
I enjoy my job because I am able to organize my work and work at my own pace. Over the years I have learned tolerance when dealing with the public who are sometimes irritated due to losing money while gambling. Management is always on site and available when needed. My co-workers are very good at jumping in in an emergency and helping out, as well as being team players. Physically, this job can be demanding but at the end of the day I do feel a sense of accomplishment, especially when supervisors notice and comment on a job well done.
Really fun job, just low hours!
Events Server (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: low hours
An excellent job, the only thing is I work only a few days a week, I need more hours. The pay is great, the people are great, the work is enjoyable and doesn't lag.
Casino Industry
Casino Shift Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 18, 2014
Pros: full benefits
Cons: long hours
I started work in the casino industry in 1976. I began as a table games dealer and worked my way up to acquiring my Games Manager License, for the province of Alberta in 1984. I left Alberta in 1995 to go work in the casino industry in Windsor On. I spent 4 years training table game dealers as well as being hired as a Pit Manager for Casino Windsor (Ceasars Windsor as it is now named). I gained my "Key" license while working in Windsor, which is the highest level gaming license that one could achieve. Once Casino's opened in the state of Michigan, Ceasars Windsor started releasing upper management positions. I was a victim of this cutback and returned to Calgary in 2009. I was hired by Elbow River Casino to manage their Off Track Betting Parlor which quickly became the number one OTB in the province. The original owner sold out to another casino and I again, became a subject to downsizing. I love the casino industry and would truly appreciate moving forward.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you in the very near future.

Don Rogers
gaming and entertainment
frontline staff (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 7, 2014
There is very little room to utilize decision making skills so that the tasks become quite repetitive. Overall, coworkers and staff are quite pleasant and professional.
Exciting place to work for
Cashier Supervisor & numerous other positions held (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 23, 2014
Pros: pay was great
Cons: not secure job
Fast paced and time deadlines must be met, never a boring day.
Enjoyable work atmosphere and great supervisors
Event Usher (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 10, 2014
Pros: free shows
Cons: fairly low pay, not many shifts
This was a job where I can gladly say I was excited to go into work. With the amazing co-workers I had, and friendly management there, it was always a great place to be. It taught me many skills and responsibilities too, such as proper customer service and keeping count of large quantities of items, along with organizing said items.
Not Good for most
Supervisor (Former Employee), Windsor,April 4, 2014
Pros: reasonable pay
Cons: non union considered expendable, extra work never rewarded
The day is burdened with extra work above and beyond normal duties. Learned considerable amount with regards to unionized companies. Upper management at director and executive level care only about own pockets. Hardest part of job knowing that no matter how much you may care about your staff this will not be considered at higher level. Most enjoyable part of job is working with staff that ultimately really care about doing a job well.
Social Environment makes for a fun place to work.
Bartender (Current Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 12, 2014
Working at Caesars for the last 17.5 years has opened me up to a large variety of social skills needed to encourage a positive productive working environment. People go to Caesars for a good time from gambling, eating at our wonderful restaurants, concerts and to generally enjoy their selves. Work is mostly laid back and relaxed as long as you have the social skills to accept and understand customers needs. Management is generally understanding towards their employees needs and encourage a healthy working environment between costumers and staff, and staff and higher management . The hardest part of the job is that it's a 24 hour, 7 day operation. Days off may be Tues. and Wed. enabling you to miss all holidays and/or weekends with your family, it is difficult to get time off even tho mgmt provides the time to take off cause employees work short staffed. But I have to remark that the most enjoyable aspect of my job is that I have the ability to interact with my customers. There is nothing more enjoyable than putting a smile on someones face. Lets face it....we're all customers and enjoy good customer service and at Caesars, we do provide that!
A busy work environment.
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 6, 2014
Working at Caesar's Windsor as a banquet server was a great opportunity. I was able to work a variety of events from banquets, luncheons, lobster fest, and many more. The other staff were all very friendly and welcoming, helping me get settled into the flow of things quickly. Some events could be messy and very fast paced, Lobster Fest was one of those events. Being responsible to serve 40 people a 3 coarse meal as well as 3 separate beer tastings all at the same time. You have to be quick on your feet, well coordinated, and able to handle caring 50 plus lbs.