Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

I had many different jobs at the casino and some I enjoyed more than others. Overall it is a great place to work with nice staff and management.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 25, 2016
I started as a cashier and ended as room service attendant. All jobs had money evolvement and most balancing at the end of a shift. With cashier I dealt with tokens,chips cash and much more. Room service was less complicated. I got along with all staff and together made the job a great place to work. I loved working with all walks of life and enjoyed listening to their stories. My favourite job was slot attendant with paying out jackpots and the music in some areas just made everyone happy. The worst part of the job is seeing the devastation the gaming industry caused some of my customers and trying to get them the help they needed.
Pros
Great pay and staff
Cons
Hard to get vacation with family or holidays off after 15 yrs
Great carreer at Caesars, moved to re-locate with spouse
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 25, 2016
Caesars Windsor allowed me to grow within the company, moving around to different departments over the 17 yrs. I take with me an ability to handle any situation with my expert customer service skills, that iam most proud of.
Pros
excellent wage and benefits
Cons
shift work, grave shifts
An evil with in
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 6, 2016
All nights and weekends plus holidays.
I learned how to handle working with the public.
Co-workers are all over the map.
Hardest part of the job is leaving your personal life behind, it is like you moved away because no one outside of he casino carries your hours.
Enjoyable part of the job is just how easy the job really is.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Never seeing your friends and family again.
Caesars Windsor Casino
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 4, 2016
A typical start of the day with Caesars would consist of a Pre-Shift get together with the Management team discussing any new promotions going on with the company, if there was a group of guests coming in for a convention of some sort or musical guests we had that eveing. I learned alot from Caesars, how to act in a professional manner, organizational skills, strong work ethic with a great company. I enjoyed every reltaionship with co workers and management team, it truly was a wonderful place to work. Hardest part of the job was sometimes dealing with excessive mess in a room but no matter what i was always to complete the tasks everyday in company standard expectations.
Pros
Free lunches at times, Clean and safe working areas, free beverages, professionalism.
Cons
Excessive cleanup party rooms at times.
Productive fast paced enviroment which provides 24/7 Entertainment to their Guests
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 14, 2015
Fun, fast paced environment with strict regulations, policy and procedures. Wonderful co-workers who work as a team to bring in product, at times on a moments notice to create a world class entertainment experience for the guests.
Pros
Close to home great hours
Cons
strict regulitory obligations for the gaming industry
Decent work place.
Server/Waitress/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 24, 2015
Not equipped to accommodate all the customers that walk through the door, stressful work environment when nothing goes right. Rules are often not followed through and changed depending on the person. Hours are decent, not exceptional.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
no breaks, long hours, not equipped
Fast Paced High Volume Working Environment
Outlet Chef (Current Employee) –  WindsorJune 27, 2015
At Caesars Windsor we cater to a large number of customers every day in a variety of different dining environments ranging from fine dining,quick grab and go, VIP Lounge, Large selection Buffet, Banquets and All day dining

As an outlet Chef, I manage all the day to day aspects of my restaurants, monitoring daily staffing and food costs, daily health and safety and food safety checklists, menu planning and promotions, staff training and product quality controls

I enjoy our employee diversity, teamwork, multi tasking and problem solving
My best job
Sr. Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 31, 2015
The Best team, The Best job that I ever had.

Best location : Located in the heard of Montreal.

I am very sorry that I was needed to leave.... relocated to Toronto...
Pros
Too many
Cons
NONE
Know when to fold'em
Resort Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONOctober 7, 2015
21 years time wasted.No family time,odd hours/shifts,and extensive lack of communication between management and staff.
Pros
Health Benefits, Full-Time
Cons
Misinformed
A wonderful place to work at. Love the atmosphere
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 28, 2015
I learned a lot working for Caesars Windsor, from the way everything works to how to do my job properly. The management is unreal, they are very kind and patient with the employees. The hardest part about my job would have to be balancing dishes on trays as your walking. I enjoy every part of my job.
Pros
Food, People, Workers
Cons
Not enough hours
Great Place to work
Table Games Floor Supervisor / Dual Pit Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 23, 2015
Would recommend working for Caesars to all friends and family. Unlimited learning potential along with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Clean and safe working conditions
Cons
At a stand still at current wage
Fun and challenging place to work
Slot Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 14, 2015
Great group of people to work with. A lot of fun, yet very challenging. Dealing with customers questions and concerns, some can be very challenging. Great management and people you can trust.
Pros
Great people
Cons
work holidays
Door Person (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMarch 21, 2015
I worked at Caesars for about a year and had nothing but good experienced with working there. The management that I dealt with was great, and most of the people were very friendly and welcoming! There did seem to be some negativity among certain groups of staff, but other than that, this is a very positive place to work that treats their employees very well.
Part time for life
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 5, 2015
As much as I enjoy my job at the casino my chances of getting full time is very slim. I have a lot of experience with the warehouse aspect of the place and have learned valuable experience in the industry. I have been working there for 7+ years and the supervisors and fellow workers are great. The hardest part of the job is working different hours each week, but the most enjoyable part is going to work enjoying the day and having a productive day.
negative environment due to addicted patrons
womens restroom cleaner (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 12, 2015
I enjoy my job because I am able to organize my work and work at my own pace. Over the years I have learned tolerance when dealing with the public who are sometimes irritated due to losing money while gambling. Management is always on site and available when needed. My co-workers are very good at jumping in in an emergency and helping out, as well as being team players. Physically, this job can be demanding but at the end of the day I do feel a sense of accomplishment, especially when supervisors notice and comment on a job well done.
Pros
free coffee juice tea
Cons
physically demanding.
I can utilize my previous skills and experiences
Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMarch 22, 2015
- Always being a productive member of the team
- Giving 100% each day
- I started at the bottom and moved up to management
- I treated co-workers like I would like to be treated
- Didn't really have a hardest part of the job, just try to be organized
- Meeting new people and the skills I learned
Caesars Windsor
Multimedia AV Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 21, 2015
The job has a diverse set of responsibilities. Overall a nice environment to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is using all the technology we have.
Not Good for most
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor,April 4, 2014
The day is burdened with extra work above and beyond normal duties. Learned considerable amount with regards to unionized companies. Upper management at director and executive level care only about own pockets. Hardest part of job knowing that no matter how much you may care about your staff this will not be considered at higher level. Most enjoyable part of job is working with staff that ultimately really care about doing a job well.
Pros
reasonable pay
Cons
non union considered expendable, extra work never rewarded
A busy work environment.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 6, 2014
Working at Caesar's Windsor as a banquet server was a great opportunity. I was able to work a variety of events from banquets, luncheons, lobster fest, and many more. The other staff were all very friendly and welcoming, helping me get settled into the flow of things quickly. Some events could be messy and very fast paced, Lobster Fest was one of those events. Being responsible to serve 40 people a 3 coarse meal as well as 3 separate beer tastings all at the same time. You have to be quick on your feet, well coordinated, and able to handle caring 50 plus lbs.
Need to Advance
Second Cook (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONNovember 30, 2013
A typical day involves food preparation and guest interaction. I learned how to cook and prepare food for large volume sales. I like the fact the managemet team has allowed me to be in cooking competitions and assist inthe development of menus. The hardest partof the job is when you can't always keep up with guest demand on the food. However, it is quickly refilled with minimal waiting times. In a perfect world, a guest would never wait but unfortunately life isn't perfect and there are occasions where it is virtually impossible to be perfect.
Pros
the creativity
Cons
working weekends

Caesars Entertainment Reviews by Location