Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 October 2016
I have been there 18 years.
I love it!!!!!
I love meeting new people from all over the world
The staff and management are great
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
I had many different jobs at the casino and some I enjoyed more than others. Overall it is a great place to work with nice staff and management.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 August 2016
I started as a cashier and ended as room service attendant. All jobs had money evolvement and most balancing at the end of a shift. With cashier I dealt with tokens,chips cash and much more. Room service was less complicated. I got along with all staff and together made the job a great place to work. I loved working with all walks of life and enjoyed listening to their stories. My favourite job was slot attendant with paying out jackpots and the music in some areas just made everyone happy. The worst part of the job is seeing the devastation the gaming industry caused some of my customers and trying to get them the help they needed.
Pros
Great pay and staff
Cons
Hard to get vacation with family or holidays off after 15 yrs
Great carreer at Caesars, moved to re-locate with spouse
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 July 2016
Caesars Windsor allowed me to grow within the company, moving around to different departments over the 17 yrs. I take with me an ability to handle any situation with my expert customer service skills, that iam most proud of.
Pros
excellent wage and benefits
Cons
shift work, grave shifts
An evil with in
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2016
All nights and weekends plus holidays.
I learned how to handle working with the public.
Co-workers are all over the map.
Hardest part of the job is leaving your personal life behind, it is like you moved away because no one outside of he casino carries your hours.
Enjoyable part of the job is just how easy the job really is.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Never seeing your friends and family again.
Caesars Windsor Casino
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 April 2016
A typical start of the day with Caesars would consist of a Pre-Shift get together with the Management team discussing any new promotions going on with the company, if there was a group of guests coming in for a convention of some sort or musical guests we had that eveing. I learned alot from Caesars, how to act in a professional manner, organizational skills, strong work ethic with a great company. I enjoyed every reltaionship with co workers and management team, it truly was a wonderful place to work. Hardest part of the job was sometimes dealing with excessive mess in a room but no matter what i was always to complete the tasks everyday in company standard expectations.
Pros
Free lunches at times, Clean and safe working areas, free beverages, professionalism.
Cons
Excessive cleanup party rooms at times.
My best job
Sr. Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 October 2015
The Best team, The Best job that I ever had.

Best location : Located in the heard of Montreal.

I am very sorry that I was needed to leave.... relocated to Toronto...
Pros
Too many
Cons
NONE
Know when to fold'em
Resort Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 October 2015
21 years time wasted.No family time,odd hours/shifts,and extensive lack of communication between management and staff.
Pros
Health Benefits, Full-Time
Cons
Misinformed
Decent work place.
Server/Waitress/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 August 2015
Not equipped to accommodate all the customers that walk through the door, stressful work environment when nothing goes right. Rules are often not followed through and changed depending on the person. Hours are decent, not exceptional.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
no breaks, long hours, not equipped
Great Place to work
Table Games Floor Supervisor / Dual Pit Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 July 2015
Would recommend working for Caesars to all friends and family. Unlimited learning potential along with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Clean and safe working conditions
Cons
At a stand still at current wage
Caesars Windsor
Multimedia AV Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 July 2015
The job has a diverse set of responsibilities. Overall a nice environment to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is using all the technology we have.
Productive fast paced enviroment which provides 24/7 Entertainment to their Guests
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 July 2015
Fun, fast paced environment with strict regulations, policy and procedures. Wonderful co-workers who work as a team to bring in product, at times on a moments notice to create a world class entertainment experience for the guests.
Pros
Close to home great hours
Cons
strict regulitory obligations for the gaming industry
Fun and challenging place to work
Slot Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 July 2015
Great group of people to work with. A lot of fun, yet very challenging. Dealing with customers questions and concerns, some can be very challenging. Great management and people you can trust.
Pros
Great people
Cons
work holidays
Fast Paced High Volume Working Environment
Outlet Chef (Current Employee) –  Windsor27 June 2015
At Caesars Windsor we cater to a large number of customers every day in a variety of different dining environments ranging from fine dining,quick grab and go, VIP Lounge, Large selection Buffet, Banquets and All day dining

As an outlet Chef, I manage all the day to day aspects of my restaurants, monitoring daily staffing and food costs, daily health and safety and food safety checklists, menu planning and promotions, staff training and product quality controls

I enjoy our employee diversity, teamwork, multi tasking and problem solving
A wonderful place to work at. Love the atmosphere
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 April 2015
I learned a lot working for Caesars Windsor, from the way everything works to how to do my job properly. The management is unreal, they are very kind and patient with the employees. The hardest part about my job would have to be balancing dishes on trays as your walking. I enjoy every part of my job.
Pros
Food, People, Workers
Cons
Not enough hours
great Company
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor20 April 2015
Lots of room for advancement. Love the people I work with and really enjoy what I do. Great benefits good supervisors and am always learning something new.
best job I have ever had
Usher/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 April 2015
So much respect and they work with you It's like my second family I love going to work and I respect everyone and fun to work with everyone, you are appreciated there I look forward to going to work
Pros
amazing staff
Cons
Taking care of People, both staff and patrons.
SLOT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 April 2015
Initial supervisor meetings to go over days activities and any new info. Prepare attendant pre-shift meeting for new shift. Various themes and info with question period. This was a great way to check everyone on shift and answer any concerns. Using a software program that tracked players, I could locate and meet up with important patrons.This Bally program was also used to locate lost tickets and /or theft. I had a radio and called for an attendant or technician when needed. Check break times for staff and monitor my area.

I learned how to spoil people and think proactively, to build relationships and solve concerns. Management was supportive with preparation and overseeing the shift. Co-workers were a great mixture of people and some are close friends to this day. We were a great team, and , I enjoy visiting them when I return to Windsor.

The hardest part of the job was listening to players talk about their lives or they had a death in the family. Watching people lose a lot and having to explain gambling in simple terms.

What I enjoyed most was the variety of people on any day. I was always wearing a smile cause I loved to be in that line of work. Helping people who lost something or someone and just being a good listener made me a popular supervisor that is still asked about after 5 years. Change is a dominant part of this business and I have to say that working on a Riverboat for almost 2 years in the Detroit river was the best experience in my 15 years at Caesar's/Casino Windsor.
Pros
Staff picnics & functions. Christmas & Thanksgiving gifts.Raise & Bonus
Cons
Personal goal setting & evaluations.
I can utilize my previous skills and experiences
Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 March 2015
- Always being a productive member of the team
- Giving 100% each day
- I started at the bottom and moved up to management
- I treated co-workers like I would like to be treated
- Didn't really have a hardest part of the job, just try to be organized
- Meeting new people and the skills I learned
Door Person (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 March 2015
I worked at Caesars for about a year and had nothing but good experienced with working there. The management that I dealt with was great, and most of the people were very friendly and welcoming! There did seem to be some negativity among certain groups of staff, but other than that, this is a very positive place to work that treats their employees very well.
friendly atmosphere to work in
worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 March 2015
Well established management group. Lots of fun and exciting projects to work on and is a real family atmosphere. Would definitely recommend working there.

Caesars Entertainment Reviews by Location