Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 February 2018
Great Employees to work with, Very live environment, Very disciplined and structure oriented workplace which concluded that the environment was a very safe place to work
Cashier
Casino Banker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 February 2018
Working at the casino was a faced paced environment which I learned to work independently as well as a part of a team to ensure all money coming in and out of casino balanced.
Fun Place to Work
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 February 2018
Very fast paced environment, exciting atmosphere, plenty of opportunity to move up into management. Great job security and benefits. Hours are easy to pick up.
Pros
Great Company
Horrible place to work.
Second Cook (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 February 2018
If you love cooking this is not the place for you. There's about two Sous chefs who are actually chefs. The executive sous chef is a p.o.s. Who hires other p.o.s. just like him. The union has no backbone and will make deals that should not be made. Like letting someone with less seniority get a better place to work and better hours. Not a good place to work at all.

This place truly does ruin lives.
Pros
I really can't think of any.
Cons
Too many to list. But having to wait outsode for 3 days to get a weekemd off.
Easy work, great people, has potential to be veru fun
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 October 2017
The job is really not hard work and the pay is great. Very flexible hours to accomodate any lifestyle. The employees there are mostly all great people. Management is a little weak, there are only a handful of competent supervisors and pit managers and they are very inconsistent on what they want from dealers. Has the potential to be very fun depending on who comes to your table, but is more often than not dealing with people yelling at you for taking their money.
Pros
Potential to be fun, good pay, VERY flexible hours.
Cons
You see the worst in some people, often times you might have to flip flop between midnights and days.
out going person helping others when needed
Cleaner, Public and Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 October 2017
I work hard always trying to learn new things and always positive, I know a couple people who work there now and they love it.

would love to join team and learn new things in a new job field.

I worked in fast paced areas with hot or cold environments with noise to none.
Pros
others taking smoke breaks too much.
Cons
missing alot of breaks in old jobs
I miss my friends
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 October 2017
I started working at Caesars Windsor Casino as a table games dealer. The money and benefits were good. The only thing is that you work every weekend for 30 years. Every Holiday. Working nights. It is ok for a few years but not for 30 years. Your family life tends to get affected.
Pros
Good Money and Benefits
Cons
Too many weekends and holidays for too many years
Excellent support from supervisors
Reservations/Guest Services/Admininstration (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 October 2017
The atmosphere at Caesars is professional, but also allows you to have some fun. Busy work environment provides variety of duties. No two days are the same. The management staff provide excellent support when dealing with difficult callers. They allow the Guest Services Representatives some flexible when dealing with problems and how to solve them.
Pros
Contest to win concert tickets, free lunches on some holidays
Ownership lacks experience
Full-time, (Current Employee) –  Willowpark location, Calgary, Alberta4 September 2017
Current ownership hasn't ever served a table of customers, never completed table side service, over staffs to compensate for their inability to provide support on the floor when needed. Expect staff to come in on a last second phone call or change in schedule, even if it is your day off. Ownership has very little respect for the efforts of their staff that provide excellent service day in and day out.
Pros
Cons
overstaffing leading to less pay, lousy work, play balance
Banquet Server
BANQUET SERVER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 July 2017
The people that I worked with were competent and respectful during the recession. I have me many kind and professional people. I miss many of them. I would work for Caesars any day.
Pros
lunch packs
Cons
they ruin your family life, cause divorces, they do not care about employees
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  windsor, ontario29 June 2017
bad place to work. It's nearly impossible to get full time hours. No shift premium.....odd shift times....no job security...they make you park 8 minutes away from the casino Friday and Saturday. No paid lunches, plus much much more is wrong. Do not apply here if your looking for a career. Everybody is easily replaced here. And the union does nothing for you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no overtime, no shift premiums, raises suck, no job security unless you've been there for a decade.....
Productive and goal oriented company
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 June 2017
Fair employer with strong goal oriented views and policies. Top 50 employer.

Dedicated employee for 18+ years. Strong team player. Knowledgeable in finance. Quick & easy learner. Strong in computer applications. Define team player but driven employee.
Pros
Family oriented work environmrnt and philosophy
Cons
Long hours at month end
team work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2017
Great team work. I always work well under pressure. all the jobs I worked for required tasks to be one in an efficient and timely manner. I enjoyed working with others and as a team.
interesting busy environment
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 March 2017
Great rate of pay and lots of overtime available. Swing shift is very difficult to have a social life. Also being in a union is great but... your job can change without notice if you in a bumping position.
Pros
lots of overtime available
Cons
no full time spots
Good place to work.
Security Shift Manager-Dual (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 February 2017
We don't have "typical" days as each day brings a new experience. I have learned a tremendous amount and been enrolled in over 20 training classes including CPR/Defibrillator training and First Responder.
Management is visible, accessible and supportive.
The workplace is professional, friendly and multicultural.
The hardest part of the job is conducting alcohol refusals as we are instrumental in ending the customers fun evening and sometimes the results are not favourable.
The best part of the job is having fun making the work experience pleasurable for the employees and enjoyable for our patrons.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Overload of policies and procedures.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 October 2016
I have been there 18 years.
I love it!!!!!
I love meeting new people from all over the world
The staff and management are great
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
I had many different jobs at the casino and some I enjoyed more than others. Overall it is a great place to work with nice staff and management.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 August 2016
I started as a cashier and ended as room service attendant. All jobs had money evolvement and most balancing at the end of a shift. With cashier I dealt with tokens,chips cash and much more. Room service was less complicated. I got along with all staff and together made the job a great place to work. I loved working with all walks of life and enjoyed listening to their stories. My favourite job was slot attendant with paying out jackpots and the music in some areas just made everyone happy. The worst part of the job is seeing the devastation the gaming industry caused some of my customers and trying to get them the help they needed.
Pros
Great pay and staff
Cons
Hard to get vacation with family or holidays off after 15 yrs
Great carreer at Caesars, moved to re-locate with spouse
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 July 2016
Caesars Windsor allowed me to grow within the company, moving around to different departments over the 17 yrs. I take with me an ability to handle any situation with my expert customer service skills, that iam most proud of.
Pros
excellent wage and benefits
Cons
shift work, grave shifts
Good job, excellent employees
Guest Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON31 May 2016
Loved working at Caesars for the most part. Worked with some terrific people and loved my actual job requirements. Great benefits and some home life consideration.
An evil with in
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2016
All nights and weekends plus holidays.
I learned how to handle working with the public.
Co-workers are all over the map.
Hardest part of the job is leaving your personal life behind, it is like you moved away because no one outside of he casino carries your hours.
Enjoyable part of the job is just how easy the job really is.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Never seeing your friends and family again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Caesars Entertainment Reviews by Location