CAE INC. Employee Review

Not a very professional and caring environment
records clerk (Former Employee) –  DFW, Dallas9 February 2013
This place is very unprofessional and unorganized. The atmosphere is very dry and if you have not been working there for 5 or more years, most likey you won't last long, because the veteran employees will torture you until you quit. Job security is little to none so do not expect to be trained properly due to previous employees having fear of losing their position. Management is not very involved and not trained as well. They leave it up to the veteran employees to train all new hires and implement the rules which makes it very difficult to really feel secure about your job. Also, if you do not participate in work activities or you practice a different religion, you will not be accepted. Overall, I was really impressed at the interview and was very excited to work here, but aftet starting, hearing all the horror stories from coworkers, seeing how unprofessional & unorganized things were, and being discrimanated against because I did not want to participate in the Halloween festivities, I was very hurt and shocked.
Pros
on site cafeteria

Other CAE INC. Employee Reviews

Mon manager est super mais pas de budget
Analyste financier (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC21 September 2017
pas de budget. Il y a des coupures super, super, super
Pros
Cool
Cons
pas de budget
Enjoyed the challenge in my work. People were very helpful. Big on security in the work place.
Avionics Bench Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC22 August 2017
Starting at 6 am, open my drawings and continue my work. The fact that I was left alone to do my work showed me that I had the trust of my supervisor.
It had been awhile since I had been out of electronics, things had changed. I was happy to see that no question was considered foolish.
Funny to say but I really enjoyed stripping wires. Repetitive work.
Pros
salary
Cons
evening shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAE INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

CAE INC. Reviews by Location