Cadre Services Employee Reviews

They don't seem interested in helping you find work
Nope (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI28 September 2017
Have tried several times to get employment through this service. They say they have employment and they require you to fill out all kinds of paperwork but in the four different attempts to find work through this service it never amounts to anything. I am sure they place some people because they have dozens of people working in a cube making calls/working/pretending to work but not on behalf of people trying to get a job or career through them.
Cons
Waste of time.
2 October 2017

We regret that you did not find your experience with Cadre to be more positive. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

I am reviewing Cadre as a staffing agency versus an employer.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI31 May 2017
My scores are for Cadre as a staffing agency, NOT as an employer..The companies I have worked with thru Cadre have all been very good. I would recommend Cadre to guide you to employment as many great employers work with them.
21 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very proud to represent the client companies that we do, and are pleased you’ve had a good experience!

One of the better temp agencies.
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI25 May 2017
Great personal experience. Better one-on-one service than most any other temp agencies that I worked with. Fantastic follow through and very good individual attention.

The only downfall is that Cadre is STILL a temp agency and does not only represent you - they also represent the business. After all, they do get paid by the business. Therefore, it may not be in their best interest to have you hired on as a permanent employee.

I do feel they did have a fair and balanced approach.

Thank you to Cadre!
Pros
Paid holiday after initial probationary period. Very approachable.
Cons
Still a temp agency. If you seek another position while employed through Cadre, they must notify your current employer.
30 May 2017

Thanks for your review. We really do try to find the kinds of jobs that our applicants are seeking. If you are looking for permanent employment, our goal is to find the permanent position that is the best fit for you. Happy employees refer their family and friends, and often return to Cadre when they are ready to make the next step in their career!

great agency
Graphic Designer (Appleton) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI9 May 2017
This employment agency always kept me busy and looked for the type of work I would be suited for.

They always gave me a choice of jobs. If I didn't contact them for a length of time, they contacted me. My recruiter was completely pro-active.

I felt I had some job security with Cadre and would recommend them to anyone in the Appleton area.
Pros
always available and friendly
15 May 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Background checks
None (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI5 December 2016
If you fail to provide all of your criminal background, hence mistakenly, they will absolutely not continue with you. Found out the hard way. Talk about some high class high nosed snobs!
Pros
Cons
Not forgiving
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Appleton WI28 November 2016
They will not help you if you had some bad experiences with poor management at prior employers. The don't care what your circumstances are if you have been terminated (even if it is not your fault). They were not helpful at all. I will never call them or recommend them to anyone ever.
placement company
AP Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI5 July 2016
i did not have a lot of communication with Cadre
all interaction was with the company i was placed with (Genco)
submitting time sheets via fax was not ideal
Great Place
Inventory/Materials Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI22 June 2016
Cadre helped me get hired at a company and have currently been there for nine years. They were friendly and helpful. I would go through them again.
People
Lead Human Resources Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI10 April 2016
It's all about the people. Everyone working together and understanding the expectations of the job. Everyone working together to strive for that one goal.
Friendly
Data Entry/Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI24 February 2016
Cadre Staffing is always willing to find you employment. Finding a company that is a great fit for both you and the employer.
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WI3 November 2015
Cadre helped me find an assignment through School Specialty. While working here I have learned how to manage data and learned how to use Oracle.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI29 October 2015
The service I received was great. I worked for Women's International Pharmacy through Cadre. I loved the work. They kept me extremely busy. I got to show off some of my Microsoft Office skills. They were really impressed with my work. Which made me confident and happy.
This place is a joke
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI23 October 2015
They make you perform lots of testing, and fill out a mountain of paperwork before they even consider you; around 3 hours of work. Of course this does not include pay.

They require you release your entire life to them. They want to know EVERYWHERE you've worked in the last 10 years even if its not relevant to the position. They also require you waive your rights and allow them to contact whoever, even if it was 10 full years ago for a professional reference.

On the paperwork they give you they ask for your Social Security Number multiple times. This is before any job offer is presented, and if you refuse they won't consider you for any job placement.

I went through this big joke of a job process and then had them call me 5 minutes before I had to leave for an interview to cancel my appointment for no reason. They have not communicated with me to let me know their reasoning.

During my initial signup the woman i met with had bad mouthed several other people that had come in to sign up for petty reasons such as hair color.

Another issue i had is that they kept trying to push petty, low level sales jobs on me. I work in IT, and had told them so. Even so they continually kept asking me to take sales jobs.

Cadre is unprofessional, and run like a disorganized day care. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, bait and switch hiring techniques, random cancellations, no applicable jobs, extremely poor communication.
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WI20 August 2015
Cadre
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WI17 August 2015
A professional employer. Keeps you up to date on any changes. Easy to get help if needed. Alicia is easy to talk with about what I would like to find.
The Last assignment I worked 8-5 Mon-Thurs. and Friday 8:-4
I had a hour lunch and everyone was friendly.
Pros
Like the front desk with meeting new clients and daily delivery people
Cons
Seem to be not enough work to do at times.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI10 August 2015
Very polite and professional company, with great follow up
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI27 May 2015
With it being a staffing company, I did not work with the office much after my initial interview. However, they placed me very quickly, followed up to make sure everything was going well, and were always professional.
Great for Part-Time Work
Part-time Filing Clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI13 April 2015
Archiving, organizing files. Placed in a wonderful office setting with great management. Great way to learn how different offices work regarding different purposes, specialties.
Pros
Great way to get your foot-in-the-door and see what you like to do for a career.
Its been an average experience
Research Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WI25 February 2015
My "recruiter" as Cadre is hard to get ahold of but she is understanding. The recruiters are not real good at keeping you informed as they look for placements for you which means you can go several months waiting for a placement with no work.
They were better than average for a temp to perm job service.
Invoicing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI29 January 2015
Cadre was a good place to work for as far as temp job agencies go. I had signed up with other Agencies and never got a call. Cadre was better because they seemed to take an interest in finding you something. I worked on one assignment for 14 months and also received money toward my health insurance and vacation time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cadre Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5