Cadre Services Employee Reviews

Friendly
Data Entry/Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 24, 2016
Cadre Staffing is always willing to find you employment. Finding a company that is a great fit for both you and the employer.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 29, 2015
The service I received was great. I worked for Women's International Pharmacy through Cadre. I loved the work. They kept me extremely busy. I got to show off some of my Microsoft Office skills. They were really impressed with my work. Which made me confident and happy.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2014
Great reputible company, work is not hard, great benefits, great hours and great pay.
This place is a joke
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 23, 2015
They make you perform lots of testing, and fill out a mountain of paperwork before they even consider you; around 3 hours of work. Of course this does not include pay.

They require you release your entire life to them. They want to know EVERYWHERE you've worked in the last 10 years even if its not relevant to the position. They also require you waive your rights and allow them to contact whoever, even if it was 10 full years ago for a professional reference.

On the paperwork they give you they ask for your Social Security Number multiple times. This is before any job offer is presented, and if you refuse they won't consider you for any job placement.

I went through this big joke of a job process and then had them call me 5 minutes before I had to leave for an interview to cancel my appointment for no reason. They have not communicated with me to let me know their reasoning.

During my initial signup the woman i met with had bad mouthed several other people that had come in to sign up for petty reasons such as hair color.

Another issue i had is that they kept trying to push petty, low level sales jobs on me. I work in IT, and had told them so. Even so they continually kept asking me to take sales jobs.

Cadre is unprofessional, and run like a disorganized day care. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, bait and switch hiring techniques, random cancellations, no applicable jobs, extremely poor communication.
Cadre
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 17, 2015
A professional employer. Keeps you up to date on any changes. Easy to get help if needed. Alicia is easy to talk with about what I would like to find.
The Last assignment I worked 8-5 Mon-Thurs. and Friday 8:-4
I had a hour lunch and everyone was friendly.
Pros
Like the front desk with meeting new clients and daily delivery people
Cons
Seem to be not enough work to do at times.
Great for Part-Time Work
Part-time Filing Clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIApril 13, 2015
Archiving, organizing files. Placed in a wonderful office setting with great management. Great way to learn how different offices work regarding different purposes, specialties.
Pros
Great way to get your foot-in-the-door and see what you like to do for a career.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 10, 2015
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WIAugust 20, 2015
Cadre helped me find an assignment through School Specialty. While working here I have learned how to manage data and learned how to use Oracle.
Very polite and professional company, with great follow up
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 27, 2015
With it being a staffing company, I did not work with the office much after my initial interview. However, they placed me very quickly, followed up to make sure everything was going well, and were always professional.
very micromanaging company
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 16, 2013
It is a decent paying position but do not ecpect to be respected. The management is extremely micromanaging. They do not trust anyone, which to me, means they do not trust their own managing skills. Expect to work overtime even though they tell you average is 43 hrs a week. It is more like 50+ hours a week to maintain the desk properly.
Pros
special perks for main office (sorry branches)
Cons
micro managing at its best
You must understand Cadre works for the employer, not you.
Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 9, 2014
When working with a temp agency it is important to understand they do NOT represent you, the worker bee, even tho they say they do. They work for who pays them, so there is absolutely no loyalty to the person doing the work. If this is an acceptable work environment for you, then temp agencies are fine. My experience with Cadre was not good and most of the bad reviews are accurate. I would not recommend them but again, most temp agencies are this way. They do not care about the temp workers, only the employers.
Cons
they do not represent you, the worker.
TOTAL JOKE
NONE (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 25, 2013
They never return calls in a timely manner, They set up interviews for potential employment, job offers come from the interviews, the employee QUITS a full time position for the new job offer, and low and behold, the new job does not exist, are not truthful on the date that they found out that the new job was null and void, had they been truthful, the employee could have possibly kept there old job before there last 2 weeks of work was done, tells the employee they are tops on the list for a new position, and of course that never happens as well, not even the simplest of positions that they have listed, should be a law against this type of business practice, just plan wrong and deceitful. BE WISE when dealing with this company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
they do not care about the employee
A fine option for interim work opportunities
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  New London, WIJanuary 9, 2014
Cadre works very hard to find a position that best suits my desires for a full time job and that best suits my specific job skill set. I enjoy having the opportunity to "try on" and employer while I fill their temporary position. While my desire is to find a full time permanent position with a great company, and this point and time, the job market through Cadre has been focused on temporary positions. I truly enjoy when the job allows me to be very busy throughout the day and challenges my creative abilities.
Pros
a variety of jobs that exercise my skills and i meet a lot of great people.
Cons
there may be a few "stinkers" in the mix, pay scale is a bit low.
Good Company if you don't have any previous job issues
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIDecember 15, 2013
Looked for the information needed to verify from different sources. Had to make sure that all of it was there and nothing extra was included because the client that I was working for was an insurance company.

Cadre is fine to work for as long as you do not have a lot of health issues or other major things going on in your life. I have now tried to go back to work for them, and they will not hire me back because of my work history with them.

This is true of many temp agencies. It gets very frustrating me when trying to find a job in this age.
Cons
hard to find a job when all you have is temp agency experience for the last few years
Inside Sales Assistant-Data Entry of Sales Orders (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 11, 2015
Data Entry of Sales Orders.
Learned the AS400 computer system.
Management at the place of employment was alright. Didn't see them much.
Co-workers were awesome
Hardest part of the job was that it was temp to hire.
Enjoyable part of the job, I was efficient and learned new things
They were better than average for a temp to perm job service.
Invoicing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJanuary 29, 2015
Cadre was a good place to work for as far as temp job agencies go. I had signed up with other Agencies and never got a call. Cadre was better because they seemed to take an interest in finding you something. I worked on one assignment for 14 months and also received money toward my health insurance and vacation time.
Don't waste your time!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 28, 2013
From the start this place did nothing right. I turned down a full-time job with a different company because of a promise I was told from my staffing manager. The job they placed me in was a joke and wasn't close to what they told me I would be doing. They didn't even have the days or times right for our first day of training. I had to give my two weeks before they could start looking again and was told I would have another job fast. I am now going on three week and still haven't been placed with a job but they have over 151 listings. The manager I have never calls me back and I can't ever talk to her when I call. I was told she sent my information to three jobs this week but the next day she said them jobs were filled. Funny how fast that works for other people and don't think she sent my information over at all or in time. There is a lot more of bad things that have happened but I don't have the time to write a book on here. Please don't waste your time working here because I know I am not the only one with this problem. There was five new temps at the job I did get placed in and by the end of three weeks it was down to one left!!!
Cons
all a con
Down hill from Premier Staffing
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Neenah, AppletonJanuary 4, 2014
I began my job searches when Cadre was Premier, people were very nice and enjoyed working for them. When company was sold associates never found one good match even at a temp spot, I found every job I needed to have after losing my position through no fault of my own. They really don't try very hard to place any of their people and I have heard many complaints to that effect over my tenure with them on and off for almost 10 years.
Pros
not many
Cons
not people friendly, no incentives to use them again.
Only as good as Staffing Manager
data entry (Former Employee) –  oshkosh wiJanuary 8, 2013
This is only if you are in Oshkosh WI...i had two staffing managers there the first one was wonderful i had a job for two and half years. then i got christina p. and she found jobs that i was not comfortable with and gave me attitude when i turned them down. then found me one that i liked however i had a certain situation that i could not ignore so i had to quit. after that i have not gotten one call from her to find me another job. So cadre is as good as the Staffing Manager that you get.
never was placed+
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 22, 2013
I applied to Cadre in March 2012 and to this day they have not placed me at one single job. I took the tests they required,, drove to Appleton to meet with them and all I got was promises. I have worked in the Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager area over 15 years in the same company so I am not a job jumper. I have experience in Microsoft office 2007, answering a multiline phone system and meeting deadlines.
Pros
none that i know of
Cons
poor company to place your future in their hands.

2.7