Cadre Services Employee Reviews

Friendly
Data Entry/Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 24, 2016
Cadre Staffing is always willing to find you employment. Finding a company that is a great fit for both you and the employer.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 29, 2015
The service I received was great. I worked for Women's International Pharmacy through Cadre. I loved the work. They kept me extremely busy. I got to show off some of my Microsoft Office skills. They were really impressed with my work. Which made me confident and happy.
This place is a joke
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 23, 2015
They make you perform lots of testing, and fill out a mountain of paperwork before they even consider you; around 3 hours of work. Of course this does not include pay.

They require you release your entire life to them. They want to know EVERYWHERE you've worked in the last 10 years even if its not relevant to the position. They also require you waive your rights and allow them to contact whoever, even if it was 10 full years ago for a professional reference.

On the paperwork they give you they ask for your Social Security Number multiple times. This is before any job offer is presented, and if you refuse they won't consider you for any job placement.

I went through this big joke of a job process and then had them call me 5 minutes before I had to leave for an interview to cancel my appointment for no reason. They have not communicated with me to let me know their reasoning.

During my initial signup the woman i met with had bad mouthed several other people that had come in to sign up for petty reasons such as hair color.

Another issue i had is that they kept trying to push petty, low level sales jobs on me. I work in IT, and had told them so. Even so they continually kept asking me to take sales jobs.

Cadre is unprofessional, and run like a disorganized day care. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, bait and switch hiring techniques, random cancellations, no applicable jobs, extremely poor communication.
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WIAugust 20, 2015
Cadre helped me find an assignment through School Specialty. While working here I have learned how to manage data and learned how to use Oracle.
Cadre
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 17, 2015
A professional employer. Keeps you up to date on any changes. Easy to get help if needed. Alicia is easy to talk with about what I would like to find.
The Last assignment I worked 8-5 Mon-Thurs. and Friday 8:-4
I had a hour lunch and everyone was friendly.
Pros
Like the front desk with meeting new clients and daily delivery people
Cons
Seem to be not enough work to do at times.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 10, 2015
Very polite and professional company, with great follow up
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 27, 2015
With it being a staffing company, I did not work with the office much after my initial interview. However, they placed me very quickly, followed up to make sure everything was going well, and were always professional.
Great for Part-Time Work
Part-time Filing Clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIApril 13, 2015
Archiving, organizing files. Placed in a wonderful office setting with great management. Great way to learn how different offices work regarding different purposes, specialties.
Pros
Great way to get your foot-in-the-door and see what you like to do for a career.
Its been an average experience
Research Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 25, 2015
My "recruiter" as Cadre is hard to get ahold of but she is understanding. The recruiters are not real good at keeping you informed as they look for placements for you which means you can go several months waiting for a placement with no work.
They were better than average for a temp to perm job service.
Invoicing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJanuary 29, 2015
Cadre was a good place to work for as far as temp job agencies go. I had signed up with other Agencies and never got a call. Cadre was better because they seemed to take an interest in finding you something. I worked on one assignment for 14 months and also received money toward my health insurance and vacation time.
Inside Sales Assistant-Data Entry of Sales Orders (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 11, 2015
Data Entry of Sales Orders.
Learned the AS400 computer system.
Management at the place of employment was alright. Didn't see them much.
Co-workers were awesome
Hardest part of the job was that it was temp to hire.
Enjoyable part of the job, I was efficient and learned new things
Good job placement
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIDecember 29, 2014
Its a solid company to coordinate through. Enjoyed each position obtained. Pleasant staff.
You must understand Cadre works for the employer, not you.
Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 9, 2014
When working with a temp agency it is important to understand they do NOT represent you, the worker bee, even tho they say they do. They work for who pays them, so there is absolutely no loyalty to the person doing the work. If this is an acceptable work environment for you, then temp agencies are fine. My experience with Cadre was not good and most of the bad reviews are accurate. I would not recommend them but again, most temp agencies are this way. They do not care about the temp workers, only the employers.
Cons
they do not represent you, the worker.
A pain in the side!
Customer service inbound call center (Former Employee) –  Appleton wiAugust 19, 2014
I am grateful Cadre found a job for me shortly after I applied with them. However the job I end up accepting was far from what I wanted. It was a call center (which I hate!) I feel that they just looked at my job history, and seen that I worked at a call center before, so right away that's what they wanted to offer me. My placement manager was painful to work with, and I dreaded every time I seen her call come in. I informed her that I was interested in a banking job I seen open, and advised her I did not want my current (call center) job to know that I was not interested in staying with them. She agreed and said she would try and work it out. She never got back to me about it and avoided it when I would bring it up. Next thing you know I'm called into office and they say they want to hire me on, but are concerned because they were told I was intersted in a banking job (the lady told them!) The lady was unreal, her enthusiasm was so fake. One time I called in because I was extremely sick (and I had to leave a message because she never answered her phone) she called back and left a message asking me if I can still try and go in (who does that). After all this I end up accepting the job so I no longer had to deal with cadre. Even to the end they were a pain. I got hired on and I end up getting a final direct deposit from them. A couple weeks later I find out they screwed up the hire dates, so I was suppose to get pay from new employer which would not show up till the next pay day in another two weeks. Cadre then says I have to pay them back (who on earth still has the same amount  more... they got paid in their account weeks later!) It was finally all worked out. Almost a year later I no longer work for the employer (cause it was still not what I wanted!) I have a part time job now. When I look for employment on indeed and see Cadres name, I pass it right up. Sorry for long message, it still kind of bothers me!  less
Pros
it gave me money when i needed it.
Cons
a lot! as you can see from my message.
Billing Specialist
Billing & Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  depere,WIApril 22, 2014
Process claims for Medicare and Medicaid and commercial insurance
Review Claims before processing
answering phones and entre customers orders into the computer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMarch 27, 2014
I worked around the holidays so it was very fast paced, sometimes we had computer issues but for the most part everything went along smoothly.
The worst part was telling a customer that their order maynot make it for the holiday becasue of how late it was ordered...sometimes even over night would not have worked to get the item in time.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2014
Great reputible company, work is not hard, great benefits, great hours and great pay.
A fine option for interim work opportunities
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  New London, WIJanuary 9, 2014
Cadre works very hard to find a position that best suits my desires for a full time job and that best suits my specific job skill set. I enjoy having the opportunity to "try on" and employer while I fill their temporary position. While my desire is to find a full time permanent position with a great company, and this point and time, the job market through Cadre has been focused on temporary positions. I truly enjoy when the job allows me to be very busy throughout the day and challenges my creative abilities.
Pros
a variety of jobs that exercise my skills and i meet a lot of great people.
Cons
there may be a few "stinkers" in the mix, pay scale is a bit low.
Down hill from Premier Staffing
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Neenah, AppletonJanuary 4, 2014
I began my job searches when Cadre was Premier, people were very nice and enjoyed working for them. When company was sold associates never found one good match even at a temp spot, I found every job I needed to have after losing my position through no fault of my own. They really don't try very hard to place any of their people and I have heard many complaints to that effect over my tenure with them on and off for almost 10 years.
Pros
not many
Cons
not people friendly, no incentives to use them again.
enjoyed the veriaty
Receptionist - office administration (Former Employee) –  severalDecember 27, 2013
worked a verity of positions, mostly office postions/reception/dispatch
Pros
enjoyed several of the positions
Cons
more long term positions

2.7