Cadre - The Premier Staffing Service!

Cadre - The Premier Staffing Service! Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great for Part-Time Work
Part-time Filing Clerk Assistant (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great way to get your foot-in-the-door and see what you like to do for a career.
Archiving, organizing files. Placed in a wonderful office setting with great management. Great way to learn how different offices work regarding different purposes, specialties.
Its been an average experience
Research Recruiter (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 25, 2015
My "recruiter" as Cadre is hard to get ahold of but she is understanding. The recruiters are not real good at keeping you informed as they look for placements for you which means you can go several months waiting for a placement with no work.
They were better than average for a temp to perm job service.
Invoicing Clerk (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIJanuary 29, 2015
Cadre was a good place to work for as far as temp job agencies go. I had signed up with other Agencies and never got a call. Cadre was better because they seemed to take an interest in finding you something. I worked on one assignment for 14 months and also received money toward my health insurance and vacation time.
Inside Sales Assistant-Data Entry of Sales Orders (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 11, 2015
Data Entry of Sales Orders.
Learned the AS400 computer system.
Management at the place of employment was alright. Didn't see them much.
Co-workers were awesome
Hardest part of the job was that it was temp to hire.
Enjoyable part of the job, I was efficient and learned new things
Good job placement
Receptionist (Former Employee), Menasha, WIDecember 29, 2014
Its a solid company to coordinate through. Enjoyed each position obtained. Pleasant staff.
You must understand Cadre works for the employer, not you.
Admin Asst (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIDecember 9, 2014
Cons: they do not represent you, the worker.
When working with a temp agency it is important to understand they do NOT represent you, the worker bee, even tho they say they do. They work for who pays them, so there is absolutely no loyalty to the person doing the work. If this is an acceptable work environment for you, then temp agencies are fine. My experience with Cadre was not good and most of the bad reviews are accurate. I would not recommend them but again, most temp agencies are this way. They do not care about the temp workers, only the employers.
A pain in the side!
Customer service inbound call center (Former Employee), Appleton wiAugust 19, 2014
Pros: it gave me money when i needed it.
Cons: a lot! as you can see from my message.
I am grateful Cadre found a job for me shortly after I applied with them. However the job I end up accepting was far from what I wanted. It was a call center (which I hate!) I feel that they just looked at my job history, and seen that I worked at a call center before, so right away that's what they wanted to offer me. My placement manager was painful to work with, and I dreaded every time I seen her call come in. I informed her that I was interested in a banking job I seen open, and advised her I did not want my current (call center) job to know that I was not interested in staying with them. She agreed and said she would try and work it out. She never got back to me about it and avoided it when I would bring it up. Next thing you know I'm called into office and they say they want to hire me on, but are concerned because they were told I was intersted in a banking job (the lady told them!) The lady was unreal, her enthusiasm was so fake. One time I called in because I was extremely sick (and I had to leave a message because she never answered her phone) she called back and left a message asking me if I can still try and go in (who does that). After all this I end up accepting the job so I no longer had to deal with cadre. Even to the end they were a pain. I got hired on and I end up getting a final direct deposit from them. A couple weeks later I find out they screwed up the hire dates, so I was suppose to get pay from new employer which would not show up till the next pay day in another two weeks. Cadre then says I have to pay them back (who on earth still has the same amount they got paid in their account weeks later!) It was finally all worked out. Almost a year later I no longer work for the employer (cause it was still not what I wanted!) I have a part time job now. When I look for employment on indeed and see Cadres name, I pass it right up. Sorry for long message, it still kind of bothers me!
Billing Specialist
Billing & Insurance Specialist (Current Employee), depere,WIApril 22, 2014
Process claims for Medicare and Medicaid and commercial insurance
Review Claims before processing
Teaching new skills.
Drill Sergeant (Former Employee), Starke, FloridaMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the kids
Cons: management
Working with children providing direction. being patient, management hostile, co-workers untrained, hard to work with ignorance. But fun with young minds.
answering phones and entre customers orders into the computer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 27, 2014
I worked around the holidays so it was very fast paced, sometimes we had computer issues but for the most part everything went along smoothly.
The worst part was telling a customer that their order maynot make it for the holiday becasue of how late it was ordered...sometimes even over night would not have worked to get the item in time.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2014
Great reputible company, work is not hard, great benefits, great hours and great pay.
A fine option for interim work opportunities
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), New London, WIJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: a variety of jobs that exercise my skills and i meet a lot of great people.
Cons: there may be a few "stinkers" in the mix, pay scale is a bit low.
Cadre works very hard to find a position that best suits my desires for a full time job and that best suits my specific job skill set. I enjoy having the opportunity to "try on" and employer while I fill their temporary position. While my desire is to find a full time permanent position with a great company, and this point and time, the job market through Cadre has been focused on temporary positions. I truly enjoy when the job allows me to be very busy throughout the day and challenges my creative abilities.
Down hill from Premier Staffing
Data entry specialist (Former Employee), Neenah, AppletonJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: not many
Cons: not people friendly, no incentives to use them again.
I began my job searches when Cadre was Premier, people were very nice and enjoyed working for them. When company was sold associates never found one good match even at a temp spot, I found every job I needed to have after losing my position through no fault of my own. They really don't try very hard to place any of their people and I have heard many complaints to that effect over my tenure with them on and off for almost 10 years.
enjoyed the veriaty
Receptionist - office administration (Former Employee), severalDecember 27, 2013
Pros: enjoyed several of the positions
Cons: more long term positions
worked a verity of positions, mostly office postions/reception/dispatch
Great place
Group Administrator (Former Employee), Madison, WIDecember 16, 2013
Wonderful place to work. I really enjoyed the ongoing communication and understanding from this company. They matched me with the exact job I was looking for.
Good Company if you don't have any previous job issues
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), De Pere, WIDecember 15, 2013
Cons: hard to find a job when all you have is temp agency experience for the last few years
Looked for the information needed to verify from different sources. Had to make sure that all of it was there and nothing extra was included because the client that I was working for was an insurance company.

Cadre is fine to work for as long as you do not have a lot of health issues or other major things going on in your life. I have now tried to go back to work for them, and they will not hire me back because of my work history with them.

This is true of many temp agencies. It gets very frustrating me when trying to find a job in this age.
TOTAL JOKE
NONE (Former Employee), Appleton, WINovember 25, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: they do not care about the employee
They never return calls in a timely manner, They set up interviews for potential employment, job offers come from the interviews, the employee QUITS a full time position for the new job offer, and low and behold, the new job does not exist, are not truthful on the date that they found out that the new job was null and void, had they been truthful, the employee could have possibly kept there old job before there last 2 weeks of work was done, tells the employee they are tops on the list for a new position, and of course that never happens as well, not even the simplest of positions that they have listed, should be a law against this type of business practice, just plan wrong and deceitful. BE WISE when dealing with this company.
Dedicated and hard working.
Assisting teenagers (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VASeptember 21, 2013
Cons: salary
A normal day at Commonwealth Challenge is never a normal day. I deal with behavioral disorders, resolving physical and verbal altercations, and most importantly instilling discipline in young teen age girls. The hardest part of the job is dealing with stressful situations that I am put in. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my cadets walk across the stage on graduation day.
A all around good company for temporary work
Outbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 10, 2013
It is a good company if you are looking for temporary work. They have good staff to help you along the way.
ridiculous
client (Former Employee), oshkoshAugust 1, 2013
They are a waste....do your own job search...after being told I wasn't qualified for all there low wage jobs l got a county job that pays 18/hr...its a joke