Cyberplex Inc. (www.cyberplex.com) is a leader in mobile, social and online audience targeting and customer acquisition. The Company uses real-time analytics and data-intensive platforms to reach the most relevant mobile, social and online audiences. We also partner with leading agencies, advertisers and networks across North America who are looking to better understand their customers and to get more value out of advertising and media initiatives. Our offices are located just steps away from the Yonge-Bloor subway interchange.
Cyberplex was recently recognized as being one of Canada's top 25 professional services firms and one of Canada's top 250 technology companies according to the 2012 Branham 300.
We have an immediate need for a SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent problem solving skills to add to our growing and dynamic IT team. Our team is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the internal infrastructure, services and providing fanatical end user support.
Due to the broad technical nature of this position, candidates must demonstrate their ability to efficiently identify problems and solutions utilizing all available resources at hand. A good technical understanding for the Internet, web hosting concepts and server skills is also needed.
- Set-up and configuration of workstations, application/hosting servers and all around general IT tasks
- Independently investigate and resolve technical challenges, or in other cases to work closely with the IT and internal productions team to assist or lead in the resolve of challenges in a multi-office business environment
- Effectively manage and prioritise multiple responsibilities in an independent and reliable manner
- Propose and/or implement new technologies to aid and improve internal operations and/or client service offerings.
Education / Experience:
- 2-3 years related experience within the Information Technology industry
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Windows and/or Linux hosting platforms (Apache, IIS, Red Hat, Windows Server, etc.)
- Experience with all aspects of PC’s, Macs and Servers
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Backup Exec, Forefront, TCP\IP, Hyper-V, and basic switching
- PHP or other development related experience is a preferred asset
- Strong communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate concepts and ideas to both colleagues and clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to continuously learn new technologies and concepts
- Excellent multi-tasking skills - strong ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Highly creative and adaptive, as well as disciplined.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter (in the same document) identifying your relevant knowledge & experience to the e-mail address shown in this posting. In the e-mail subject line please reference position you are applying for as "IT JOBS”.
We thank all applicants but only individuals being invited for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiting agencies please.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Cyberplex Inc. (www.cyberplex.com) is a leader in mobile, social and online audience targeting and customer acquisition. The Company uses...