CWMM Consulting Engineers Ltd. Is a professional service company offering a comprehensive range of engineering consulting services to the public and private sector throughout Canada and internationally. CWMM is one of British Columbia's most prominent structural engineering companies specializing in the structural design of all types of buildings, bridges, marine structures, industrial facilities, and reservoirs.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic full time Receptionist/Front-Desk Administrator, for a 10-month contract (Maternity Leave Placement) to join our Vancouver, BC Office.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years work experience in a receptionist/administrator role
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working experience with online travel arrangement bookings
- Working experience with writing correspondence, writing and issuing reports, industry-specific proposals and documents, as required
- Previous work experience assisting accounting department desired
- Exhibiting exceptional customer service in person, and over the phone
- Excellent English communication skills, verbally and written
- Good work ethic, positive attitude, professional phone manner and presentation
Working hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Compensation for this position will be $28,000 - $32,000 per year, depending on experience.
We thank you for your interest and application, but due to the high volume of applicants only short-listed candidates who meet all these requirements will be contacted. Please no phone-calls about this position.