CWF Group, one of the country's top provider of financial wealth management solutions.
We are committed to recognizing, affirming, and celebrating our employees. We offer competitive compensation packages and provide opportunities for advancement.
A career at CWF Group will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a growing, exciting, fast-paced organization with professionals who are passionate about their work;
- Work in an organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities;
- Take on challenging and interesting work;
- Receive comprehensive training in a highly supportive environment;
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in webpage maintenance or design
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Excellent client service orientation with strong problem solving skills
- Work with campaign managers and editors to build and manage websites in various tools
- Update existing websites as required
- Design/develop new websites
- Update and enhance acquired websites
- Develop HTML/CSS/Wordpress templates from user interface sketches, comps, or detailed specifications
- Hand-code standards-compliant HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- Follow style guidelines and conventions
- Image creation and manipulation as required to support development tasks
- Test, track, and resolve bugs
- Coordinate tasks and workflow with a multi-disciplinary team of content specialists, developers, and others
- Other duties as assigned
CWF Group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago