CWF Group, one of the country's top provider of financial wealth management solutions.
We are committed to recognizing, affirming, and celebrating our employees. We offer competitive compensation packages and provide opportunities for advancement.
A career at CWF Group will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a growing, exciting, fast-paced organization with professionals who are passionate about their work;
- Work in an organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities;
- Take on challenging and interesting work;
- Receive comprehensive training in a highly supportive environment;
Summary of Position:
As a Financial Advisor, you will learn the skills required to become a successful Financial Planner. You will also learn how to prospect and manage a pre selected group of clients and prospects with interesting financial situations and advise them on the most appropriate strategy needed to achieve their financial goals. You will also be given the opportunity to manage both sides of your clients’ balance sheets with risk management and investment products, including a broad range of proprietary and non-proprietary products. As you develop, you may find yourself working with clients with increasing personal net worth, which require more complex, specialized, or greater variety of financial products and services.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consulting skills
- Strong financial product knowledge is plus.
- Be a part of the extended CWF Family and enjoy superior agent resources, sales & marketing support, training & development programs, superior back office support, licensing and contracting support;
- Benefit from long-term mentorship of top leaders in the industry;
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships in order to meet customer needs and objectives;
- Provide objective financial advice to clients with complex investment/risk needs;
- Proactively sell financial solutions that meet clients’ needs as identified through the financial planning process;
- Educate customers regarding their personal portfolio performance and the market outlook in order to assist in asset allocation decisions, tax deferral, income-splitting, estate planning, etc.;
- Provide financial stewardship to customers regarding their personal portfolio performance and the market outlook and achieve customer loyalty;
- Utilize appropriate opportunity management techniques to increase profit of the portfolio and minimize risks;
- Plan and execute marketing and financial solutions to attract new clients.
CWF Group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago