We are currently looking for a dynamic Web Developer to join our Design team. In this role you will be responsible for driving all aspects of building and maintaining CWD websites and mobile sites. You are creative and above all resourceful- you can figure out how to make any idea happen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain company websites using HTML/CSS/PHP/HTML5
- Create and maintain mobile websites
- Code and integrate interactive graphics into brand websites
- Implement SEO enhancing elements into coding
- Work closely with internal team and third party developers on web design projects
- Effectively complete other duties as assigned
The successful candidate requires:
- Post-Secondary in Web development or related program
- 2+ years website coding experience in a similar field
- Developing, updating and maintaining a content management system.
- Coding a website using HTML5 language
- Sound knowledge in developing, updating and maintaining content management systems
- Experience using Adobe Flash and AS3 programming languages
- Proven skills in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience dealing with web hosting companies and understanding their limitations
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
Please send a portfolio containing:
- A link to a mobile site you have developed
- A link to a website you have coded and integrated a CMS
- A link a website you have coded using PHP and HTML5
CWD designs, manufactures and markets consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design cycle, resulting in uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ have become shorthand for the philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.