About Customer Experience:
We are a first party support center for our industry leading brands like Citizen, Electrohome, Magnasonic and many more that CWD designs, markets and distributes right here in Niagara Falls. Our strong Customer Experience team consists of 15 individuals contribute to the success of our business by providing their opinions on processes, ideas for research and development and various projects in addition to providing our customers with an overall exceptional experience. As part of our team you will enjoy perks such as personalized work stations, exciting team and company events, personal development and plenty of career opportunities both in the department and within the organization!
We are currently experiencing growth in our first party Support department which has resulted in the need for a Technical Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support for our networking products that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving and responding to internal and external technical support through telephone, email and live chat portal communication
- Providing fast and accurate answers to questions from customers, managers, fellow team members and internal departments
- Interpreting and providing instructions orally and in writing at a level appropriate for the audience to assist with first contact resolution and customer satisfaction
- Utilizing professional communication skills over the telephone through active listening, soft skills, and clear and concise speech
- Identifying and communicating operational issues of products to our internal teams for improved product quality and design
The successful candidate requires:
- High School Diploma (OSSD)
- Technically savvy and well versed with routers, modems and networking devices
- Experience with MAC computers would be considered an asset
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service setting
- Direct work experience dealing with customers via phone or email
- Relevant College or University program is beneficial
- Experience and or a keen interest and understanding of electronics
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- The ability to multitask, learn quickly and easily adapt to a changing environment
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
CWD designs, manufactures and markets consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design cycle, resulting in uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ have become shorthand for the philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.