We are currently looking for an efficient and detailed oriented Returns Processor to join our fast growing company. The successful candidate will primarily focus on processing daily orders in a timely manner from marketplaces and vendors while ensuring accuracy before releasing to warehouse or 3PL for fulfillment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Testing products to determine functionality
- Completing tasks such as sorting, stacking, piling, and unpacking goods according to
- Packing products accurately within established guidelines
- Utilizing department programs for documentation purposes
- Shipping and receiving goods according to departmental procedures
Picking and Packing
- Picking and packing items for orders to ship daily to our customers according to
- Preparing items as per customer packaging, labeling and shipping requirements
- Awareness of all products and product handling requirements
- Monitoring warehouse inventory levels
- Assisting warehouse team with assigned tasks
- Loading and unloading inventory to and from the designated storage area
- Replenishing inventory into warehouse racking utilizing warehouse equipment/machinery
- Assisting and maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Cross training on other divisional order processing functions and providing back up assistance as needed
- Effectively completing other duties as assigned
The successful candidate requires:
- Warehouse experience considered an asset
- Experience and/or keen interest in electronics and asset
- Ability to life and carry up to 50 lbs in a physical environment
- Ability to stand for periods of time and make repetitive movements
- Ability to multitask, learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- A professional attitude and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivation, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving record
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
CWD designs, manufactures and markets consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design cycle, resulting in uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ have become shorthand for the philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.