AT CWD, OUR AIM IS SIMPLE: CREATE WHAT’S DIFFERENT
Do you thrive in a dynamic work atmosphere? Are you driven by innovative and forward-thinking ideas? Are you inspired to Create What’s Different on a daily basis?
Then you’ve got what it takes to succeed at CWD.
About Customer Experience:
We are a first party support center for our industry leading brands like Citizen, Electrohome, Magnasonic and many more that CWD designs, markets and distributes right here in Niagara Falls. Our strong Customer Experience team consists of 15 individuals contribute to the success of our business by providing their opinions on processes, ideas for research and development and various projects in addition to providing our customers with an overall exceptional experience. As part of our team you will enjoy perks such as personalized work stations, exciting team and company events, personal development and plenty of career opportunities both in the department and within the organization!
Customer Support Supervisor
We are currently experiencing growth in our first party Support department which has resulted in the need for a Customer Support Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support to our representatives, providing assistance to customers by answering questions and inquiries via email, phone, and other electronic medium.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintain and monitor individual and team goals to motivate performance and increase productivity, teamwork and quality of service
- Lead and develop an effective team through communication, development plans and reward/recognition practices
- Aid in performance evaluations for the team, identifying weaknesses and offering coaching and mentoring, as required
- Review “Quality Assessments” to determine training needs/gaps
- Delegate tasks and projects within the team, as required
- Participate in strategic planning with management
- Work with other departments to improve internal processes for Customer Experience Team
- Communicate and distribute information from management to the team; and vice versa
- Inform management of any potential or existing issues/performance of products
- Respond to customer feedback and seek out tools to improve the effectiveness and consistency of support
- Attend new product introductions and training sessions for internal and external support related parties
- Reinforce the importance of excellent customer experience within the team
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in support of superior customer service
- Ensure timely, accurate and courteous customer service including resolution of complex customer problems/complaints
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within acceptable service levels
- Identify additional opportunities to service our customers
- Train representatives from businesses on products and processes as necessary
- Handle escalated issues as necessary
- Effectively complete other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate requires:
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Business or other relatable field
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer support position
- Experience supervising a team of 5-10 individuals
- Direct work experience dealing with customers via phone or email
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service setting
- Bilingual in French considered an asset
- Experience and or a keen interest and understanding of electronics
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- The ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of ERP and CMS systems considered an asset
- You have been to our website and are excited by what we do!
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
CWD designs, manufactures and markets consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design cycle, resulting in uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ have become shorthand for the philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.