CWD is currently seeking a Business Systems Programmer to join our fast paced and dynamic team in this newly created role. You have the ability to adapt to frequent changes and are extremely detail oriented. You will become an in-house technical expert for Netsuite ERP platform and other custom software tools. You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment and really love a good challenge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Internal ERP system maintenance and customization
- Create custom records to assist departments in increasing process flows
- Designing, implementing and running scripts to automate workflow process
- Proactively investigating and developing methods to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Writing test plans for new product features
- Effectively completing other duties as assigned
- Running programs and testing system upgrades
The successful candidate requires:
- 1-3 years business/software programming experience
- Sound knowledge in ERP system
- A strong interest in programming
- Post-Secondary in Computer Programming or related program
- Experience testing/developing software applications is an asset
- Familiarity with UAT testing is an asset
- Experience working with accounting software is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Assertive with the ability to initiate and implement new ideas
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Business savvy and able to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions for workflow process issues
- You have been to our website and can’t wait to be a part of what we do!
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
CWD designs, manufactures and markets consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design cycle, resulting in uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ have become shorthand for the philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.