The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing contact with buyers across the United States and other countries by contacting them several times daily via email or phone in order to “break through”
- Preparing for objections and building trust with prospects
- Providing prospects with key information
- Preparing vendor agreements
- Submitting a new prospect summary report for pricing by following a Prospecting Action Plan
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue from key accounts, such as exclusive product bundling
- Maintaining relationships with national and key independent accounts through rapport building activities
- Proactively reviewing existing accounts to ensure that we are maximizing our opportunity to retain the customer
- Providing ongoing account servicing including project management, request fulfilment, and general client communications
- Developing and preparing product pitches and setup
- Performing account sales analysis
- Conducting web and store audits to identify item sales variances
- Reviewing RSP sheets, audits, YTD sales analysis, media, stock out/discontinued items, and any issues
- Preparing monthly reports
- Participating in trade shows
- Following up on all pending orders including shipping dates and deadlines
The successful candidate requires:
- Three (3) to six (6) years sales experience with Tier II brands and finished consumer goods at mass merchants
- Post- Secondary education in Business, Sales or related field an asset
- The ability to travel throughout North America approximately 1-2 times a month
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Experience and/or a keen interest in consumer electronics
- Professional and positive attitude and work ethic
- The ability to multitask, learn quickly and easily adapt to a fast-paced constantly changing environment
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
CWD designs, manufactures, markets and sells consumer electronics that enhance our lives.
As a pioneer in the markets of do-it-yourself video security, baby video monitors and wireless connectivity, we have successfully applied the principles of innovation and superior technology to a dynamic range of product categories. We are committed toward consistently exceeding consumer expectations and changing the way people think about:
- Baby Safety Devices
- Do-it-yourself Video Security
- Wireless Connectivity Products
- Home Theater Audio
- Retro Music Systems
- Clock Radios
- Karaoke Systems
- Massage Products
From conception to launch, over 100 talented professionals work to ensure all of our products undergo the same intensive, completely in-house development and design process, resulting in the uncompromising quality and industry-leading performance that consumers trust.
The letters ‘CWD’ are shorthand for the empowering philosophy that drives every aspect of what we do – Create What’s Different.
Indeed - 15 months ago
CWD Construction is truly a family operated business that includes Chuck's parents, Bob and Joe Ann Dohm. Chuck and Sonia are personally...