- Develop and validate new LC/MS/MS bioanalytical methods for the quantification of bio-therapeutics and new chemical entities in biological matrices.
- Operation and troubleshooting of Sciex LC/MS/MS instrumentation and analysis of analytical data using Analyst.
- HPLC and LC/MS/MS instrument calibration and maintenance.
- Develop, implement and author standard operating procedures, experimental records and technical documentation.
- Prepare and analyze samples according to method SOPs.
- An MSc or PhD in chemistry or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven expertise in bioanalytical method development (HPLC and MS).
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of LC/MS/MS instruments a must.
- Expertise in LC/MS/MS of proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, and small molecules.
- Proficiency in sample preparation techniques and sample analysis.
- Knowledge of GLP method validation guidelines an asset but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as a team member, to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Results oriented with a strong positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard