CTE Industries Ltd is an API certified oilfield manufacturing company located in the south east industrial area of Edmonton. We are currently looking for a shipper/receiver who is responsible for the expediting and the route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo and freight shipments.
- Proper and safe packaging of customer items using packaging equipment.
- Verification of pieces being sent or received.
- Identify customer material with receiver number.
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments.
- Ensuring all pertinent information is placed on material transfer.
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received.
- Distributing product to correct area in the shop in a timely manner.
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area.
- Must be available for on-call, both shipping and receiving.
All applicants are required to have steel toed boots.
If interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to the contact information below:
Contact: Jessica Thoen
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in CTE Industries Ltd.