CTE Industries Ltd. is an API certified oilfield manufacturing company located in the south east industrial area of Edmonton. We are currently looking for a quality manager who assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing overall direction for Quality Assurance through development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures consistent with the organizational requirements and current ISO and API standards.
- Lead and influence in improving processes, procedures, methods and materials used in manufacturing, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Liaising with other departments such as sales, production, engineering and operations.
- Manage external audits to ensure compliance to external regulatory agencies, such as ISO and API auditors.
- Continuously monitoring quality data will provide guidance to the senior management team on the selection and management of quality improvement initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work with and build relationships with a diverse group at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multitask, handle multiple priorities, and be effective in an unstructured, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail, accurate, good follow up skills.
- Strong organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post secondary education preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ISO and API.
- Experience with premium connections not essential but an asset.
- Health and safety experience considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Simply Accounting.
All applicants are required to have steel toed boots.
We offer competitive wages.
If interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to the contact information below:
Contact: Jessica Thoen
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in CTE Industries Ltd.
Indeed - 8 months ago
CTE Industries Ltd. is an API certified oilfield manufacturing company located in the south east industrial area of Edmonton.