Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full-time
Work Location: Vancouver - British Columbia
CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) is a subsidiary of CTBC Holding Company Ltd (CTBC Bank). We are part of a global banking network and amongst the largest and most profitable privately owned banks headquartered in Taiwan.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative at our Vancouver, Richmond, and Burnbay branch locations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and learn in financial services, join us at CTBC Bank to expand your experiences in financial services, customer relations, and banking. We are a rapidly growing bank in Canada that allows you to broaden and deepen your experiences in the financial services sector.
Acting as the first point of contact with our clients, you are the face of CTBC Bank Corp. You have a positive attitude in building strong relationship with both customers and colleagues with good understanding of client needs. At CTBC Bank Corp (Canada), we offer positive customer experience. As a team of customer services representative will work together achieve what matters most to our clients. We learn, we grow, and we excel together. We Are Family.
- Accept cash/check deposit from Customers.
- Accept and process cash withdrawal and payment orders from Customers.
- Perform cash auditing
- Balance daily transactions against related banking general ledger.
- Prepare large cash transaction / suspicious transaction reports.
- Cross sell bank products and services to customers
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with banking procedures
- Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma. University degree in business studies an asset
- At least 1 year of direct Customer Service Representative experience at a Canadian banking institution.
- Clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales and customer service experience preferred
- Good knowledge of customer service principles
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese an asset
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent Listening and Communication Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Time Management. Able to multitask as needed
- Problem Solving skills
- Relationship Driven
- Customer Service Oriented
- Work Effectiveness/Efficiency
- Honesty and Integrity
CTBC Bank Corp. has been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our employees to help them achieve their visions and goals.
Join us and grow with us! Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter with confidence via Indeed.
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.