Business-to-Business Sales Professional engaged in activities promoting and selling CTAP's services. This is a 3 month contract that may lead to a full time position with high potential of growth.
- Generates leads through cold calling and networking to win new clients.
- Maintains a sales information base utilizing contact management software.
- Persists in moving along the sales cycle until successfully closing.
- Participate in sales projections and develop sales plans.
- Nourishes clients' relationships through managing clients' accounts and provide after sales services.
- Gives feedback to the rest of the organization on how to improve internal processes and better satisfy client needs
- Participates in marketing planning, and marketing analysis studies to well define CTAP target markets, and identify new business opportunities
- Must be friendly and articulate with ability to endure days of phone calls, e-mails, mailing, scheduling, and faxing.
- Will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling with account managers and executive account managers.
- Bachelor degree or at least a post secondary diploma obtained with a proven record of academic success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other PC applications
- A minimum of 3 year of Business-to-Business Sales and/or Marketing experience with a successful record.
- Outgoing, positive, proactive and self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Possess strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Experience with Marketing Planning and Analysis is a strong asset * Financial, Information Technology, Engineering, or Manufacturing background is an asset
We offer a competitive hourly wage based on experience as well as commission
Indeed - 17 months ago