Urgent Position for our client in Toronto
Position: Java Software Specialist
Assignment Name: IT Modernization Project
Service Category: Solutions Development
Role/Experience Level: Software Specialist - Level 3
Criterion Details Consultant’s response
In addition to the General Skills for a Level 3 Software Specialist listed in the “Task-Based I&IT Services Agreement” (VOR-OSS-00175018), the Vendor’s Personnel will need to possess the following Technical Skills:
Technical Skills - Minimum of 10 years
- Experience with coding languages and environments in Java, (J2EE) including JSF/Hibernate/iBATIS/Spring/Struts frameworks, JSP/Servlets, XML, JDBC, and EJB.
- Demonstrated experience in entire application development process, design/architecture documentation, etc.
- Demonstrated advanced experience in Object Oriented design and development, design patterns.
- Experience creating detailed design documents using UML notation (e.g. class diagrams, physical data model).
- Experience with WebSphere, and Oracle database.
- Experience integrating mainframe and WebSphere/Oracle platform.
- Experience with J-rules engine.
- Experience with Stellent/UCM/Web Centre content management system.
- Experience with various automated testing tools and system performance tools
Work Experience - Minimum of 10 years:
- Experience with security implementation for web-based systems (e.g. single sign on, role-based security, etc.).
- Extensive experience in systems analysis and design in large, complex systems environments.
- Experience developing enterprise architecture deliverables (e.g. business, logical, and physical models) based on Enterprise Application Processes and Modelling methodology and guidelines (preferably OPS-based).
- Experience in the use of data and process modelling methodologies, techniques and tools, including a working knowledge of metadata structures, repository functions, and data dictionaries.
- Knowledge of performance considerations and performance testing tools in different environments.
- Experience with construction of complex query statements.
- Experience with data migration from Legacy systems to Oracle database.
- Experience with integrating mainframe technology, preferable iSERIES/AS-400 (RPG, LANSA, etc.) and WebSphere/Oracle platform.
- Knowledge of a variety of database structures.
- Data analysis, investigative and logic skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical skills and resourcefulness in issue resolution.
- Experience with data conversion scripts.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (in English).
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-based, matrix environment.
- Proven high motivation level and superior attention to detail
Intrested?? Please email me or reach me Tel: 416-364-6376 x 2032
Indeed - 15 months ago