CSC Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
forensic nursing a very rewarding carrer
Ambulatory Service Nurse (Current Employee), Dorchester, NBApril 18, 2016
very challenging and unpredictable environment, very great team work, and support, opportunity exist for continued learning and are appreciated for your expertise.
funand enganging environment with opportunity for growth
Security Guard/ Screener (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 13, 2016
Pros: Free Meals
Cons: inflexible hours
- the salary was reasonable
- the employees were all friendly
- the environment was relaxed
- the hardest part of the job was being scheduled overnight
productive workplace and great co-wokers
Security Guard (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 12, 2016
Pros: free lunch
Cons: Contract hours
It was a very good learning experience for me in the security industry. I got to understand what skills and abilities it requires to be a good and active security guard.
Productive and ever changing work days
Property Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Ottawa East, ONApril 10, 2016
Interactions daily with the clients we served and oversee contracts and contractors to fulfill the mandates set out by Public Works.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 8, 2016
Going to different events and doing security checks to make sure they are safe and no illicit drugs or alcohol is being brought in.
Fun working environment
Commercial Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee), Halifax, CanadaMarch 21, 2016
We would check the eligibility of the company for commercial insurance and if it was eligible, we would provide them with a quote. The hardest part of the job was to decline a company for insurance and at the same time, the best part was able to give them a peace of mind with an insurance policy.
Csc
Security CSC Security Supervisor (Former Employee), GuardFebruary 17, 2016
Pros: Free food
Cons: no cons
it was a fun place, got to meet new people and the age group there was around my age, so i got along with the other guards no problems, we also got free lunches and dinner depending on the amount of years that your working.
Well organized and very punctual
Kitchen server & cleaner (Former Employee), Agassiz, BCFebruary 12, 2016
Prepare meals and serve customers. Collect all meal trays and utensils, clean & disinfect.. Assured a positive & clean, and friendly environment. Learned great teamwork and great organizational skills.
fun workplace
Computer Specialist Technician (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2016
working in the technical support was a very good start in my career, to learn more in how to handle angry customers and provide them with best service in the minimum time.
Volatile times, though fundamentals are ok
Local Lead, GDN Workplace Field Services (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2015
Pros: Had some autonomy
Cons: Have had many dfferent managers, often with competing priorities
Having transitioned to CSC, I was concerned that our team would continue to shrink as offshore employees got more experience. What I found, however, was that my customer relationships and agility in the workplace were appreciated enough that my security at CSC was ok. Loss of contracts, however, threaten to end my time there.
Good benefits, however things got worse...
Knowlege Engineer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 1, 2015
Pros: Good benefit package
Cons: Company is obviously on the down turn, moving tons of ressources overseas
CSC was at great place to work at early on, the benefits were amazing and the people pretty nice.

However a while ago things started to turn and too many people were let go, the company is definitely shrinking pretty fast, as services are moved over seas and deteriorate clients are leaving at a rapid pace...
full-time - multiple cases during one work day
Aboriginal Elder/Spiritual Guide/Case Planner (Former Employee), St.-Anne-des-Plaines, QCNovember 7, 2015
Pros: easy to perform duties, with case planning and networking
Cons: unable to focus on my duties carried out, because all the staff were self-identified Aboriginal Peoples with lack of culture or knowledge
I was the only First Nations employee working in position, with co-workers who were self-identified Aboriginal Employee's, making it difficult to develop a strong team effort, because I felt I was teaching them, and I wasn't getting paid to teach.

I enjoyed my job as case planner with the men in regional reception and SHU.
Good company with a lot of opportunities
Senior Software Configuration Engineer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 26, 2015
Very good people and very good working environment! Gave me great experience and chances! Excellent experience with different projects and teams in Canada and US!
Fun
Security Guard/Screener (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONOctober 13, 2015
Busy and fun work environment. The management was good and supportive of there employees. Taught us a lot about communicating with the public in terms of problems, and how to solve them. Enjoyed working for Pan Am, and to be apart of a big Toronto event.
bonne esprit de travail , bonne compagnie
Charpentier menuisier(compagnon) (Former Employee), travaux a ville de chicoutimiSeptember 28, 2015
travaux a executer...construction neuve de condominium ainsi que plusieur travaux dans les boutiques de place du royaume de chicoutimi bonne esprit d equipe et de belle journes de travail
i resigned before the actual work
Security Guard (Former Employee), torontoSeptember 23, 2015
i resigned before actually working in panam games because i had a sick family member in another country, i had to fly there for the summer
Securty is fun
Security Guard/ Venue Screener (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 14, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and co-workers.
Cons: It's really hard work when it gets busy.
People often believe that working fast food is bad, but it really teaches you the power of teamwork and the effectiveness of time management. You meet a lot of people and learn from their experiences, which in turn, will aid you greatly in the future.
Productive and friendly Environment
Data Input Technician/Analysis (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 13, 2015
According to me CSC is the best place to work. Especially work environment, work ethics, supervision and overall fantastic place to work and advance anyone's career.
Call centre life
CSA (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, surroundings, benefits
Cons: Management
Tenure there was acceptable.
Team spirit was fostered and really made going to work more pleasing as you bond grew with your co-workers.
As time passed and Govt. incentives disappeared, the work atmosphere waned, as the move was on to cheaper salary environments; wage raises followed in the same manner.
The total over all experience at CSC is good
Analyst (Former Employee), VancovourJune 9, 2015
The total over all experience at CSC is good.
The work culture and team support at CSC is so good.
The management is very responsible. I enjoy my work at CSC
Headquarters