CS Wind Canada is currently hiring a Senior Buyer for a global wind tower company with expertise, reliability and quality. We create the bright future for human and nature. CS wind Corporation has been successful in steel construction business over 20 years and has done many large scale projects all over the world. In order to be specialized in rapidly growing wind power industry, CS Wind Corporation started wind tower business in Vietnam, China and Canada. Currently, CS Wind Canada is providing Senior Buyer for a variety of customers in the renewable energy industries.
Position Senior buyer
7 – 10 years experiences in purchasing.
International trading experiences
SAP skill (or equivalent)
Working experiences in manufacturing factory
Responsible for purchasing wind tower items
– Items: paint, zinc wire, steel grit, welding bracket, welding wire, transportation foot, fasteners
– RFQ to suppliers / price negotiation
– Purchase order to suppliers
– PO tracking to secure on-time delivery
– Inventory control
– Payment request to finance\
– Good receipt in SAP system
– Monthly closing
– Sourcing of new suppliers
– Cost reduction
– Document management (upload purchase orders in Sharepoint)
– Customs clearance coordination with customs broker
A commitment to excellence and hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, career advancement opportunities, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug,life time insurance.
CS Wind Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CS Wind Canada seeks diversity among its employees.
Please visit our webpage at www.cswindcorp.com/eng
CS Wind Canada