Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Company: CS Wind Canada
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time.
Competitive Wages and Incentives/Bonus
CS Wind Canada is currently hiring an Electrical Maintenance supervisor for a global wind tower company with expertise, reliability and quality. We create the bright future for human and nature. CS wind Corporation has been successful in steel construction business over 20 years and has done many large scale projects all over the world. In order to be specialized in rapidly growing wind power industry, CS Wind Corporation started wind tower business in Vietnam, China and Canada.
Description: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Electrical Maintenance Manager Job Purpose: Maintains electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment; offering engineering support; managing staff.
Electrical Maintenance Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes electrical maintenance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common
and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Root cause analysis activity with 5WHY & EFMEA.
Skills/Qualifications: Electronics Troubleshooting, Staffing, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Developing Budgets, Equipment Maintenance, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Facilities Management Systems. 442/309A Electrician License preferable. Min. 5 years maintenance management experience, plus P.ENG preferable
- Beside competitive annual salary we have Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Visit our webpage at www.cswindcorp.com/eng
CS Wind Canada
Indeed - 18 months ago