Crown Wallpaper & Fabrics looking for a Showroom Consultant for our Vancouver branch. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will increase sales and customer satisfaction by conducting business with interior designers, architects and contractors. The successful candidate will provide expert product selection assistance while meeting with customers, performing stock checks and overseeing the end-to-end sales process.
Crown Wallpaper & Fabrics
We are a third generation family run business and distributors of imported fine wallpaper and fabrics. We provide over 50,000 decorative products consisting of wall coverings and fabrics for the residential and contract markets; catering to our cliental of designers, architects and retailers.
- Work with customers in product selection
- Use strong consultative sales and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Strong follow-up skills and motivation to make the sale
- Work with outside Account Executives to assist with sales process
- Coordinate all aspects of the order cycle in a timely manner; track customer transactions
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files
- Assist Manager in implementing marketing campaigns
- Use appropriate office technologies and computers to process, track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts
- Assist with special projects such as showroom events, trade shows and display changes
- Assist in maintaining an organized showroom environment; all samples appropriately tagged and displayed, with discontinued product removed
- To comply in a timely manner with all of the Company’s reporting requirements including showroom customer sales notes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in similar position required
- Actual experience selling in a showroom setting or high-end account management
- Demonstrated effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Proven experience in new business development within the interior design community is essential
- Deliver superior customer service
- Able to multi-task and work independently with some direction
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Effective listening and communication skills, while maintaining diplomacy and tact
- Superior presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
We thank all those who submit their résumés. Please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Crown Wallpaper & Fabrics
We are a third generation family run business and distributors of imported fine wallpaper and fabrics. We...