Do you want to be part of a team that is making a global impact for the Kingdom? We are looking for an individual who want to make a difference and know that they are called to be part of a company that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
Duties, Responsibilities & Qualities:
- You have excellent sales skills including but not limited to prospecting, developing client relationships, needs & discovery skills, problem solving and solution/client focused skills, asking for the order and disciplined in sales follow-up and implementing a sales system.
- You have a proven track record of getting to and engaging C-Suite level decision makers. References will be required.
- You know how to develop relationships and leads using social media.
- Knowledge of the professional development assessment industry is preferred.
- As a global company the majority of your sales work is on the phone and online with less in person and trade shows - you thrive in this type of sales environment.
- You must be able to achieve sales performance targets. You don’t make excuses for poor results - you take responsibility for your accomplishments.
- Your primary role is to fill rooms with attendees for our certification workshops and to expand the use of our printed and online training resources/assessments with large partners. This also includes in-house certification programs.
- Your secondary role is to submit and sell company services including speaking, training, instructional design, coaching, consulting, and corporate training events.
- Most of our business is B to B.
- This position is performance (commission) based. You are motivated by challenge and you are personally driven by a performance base pay plan.
- You are easy to get along with and low maintenance. You have an attitude of service and humility while demonstrating competence and confidence.
- You have a high level of English verbal and writing (communication skills) in both print and online environments. (mandatory)
- You are able to use the company technology and CRM systems (Goldmine) to support the company’s sales strategy.
- You are able to setup and deploy a sales follow-up system that gets results.
- You are comfortable and able to attend local and out of town trade shows, as required.
- You are on the input team for the company’s sales strategies and processes.
- You present a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire.
- You are expected and have the capacity (and you will be held accountable) to make hundreds of sales and customer service contacts (calls) per month – the thought of this opportunity energizes you. This is one of your top priorities while getting sales results.
- You are organized and know how to organize your work flow. You have excellent follow-up skills.
- Your attitude is “no matter what” I ALWAYS get the job done.
- You are dedicated to being a continuous learner.
- You get excited about making a difference in other people’s lives.
- 5+ years’ demonstrable experience and sales success in the industry of personal and professional development.
- We would prefer someone who brings a rich and deep contact list of potential clients in the professional development industry to this position - so you can hit the ground running with your own relationships.***
- Excellent level of knowledge and experience in creating and independently implementing sales strategies/plans in a small to medium size business environment.
- Have a vehicle, valid drivers license and able to setup trade show booth and lift boxed materials.
- You understand database management (CRM) methodologies and technologies. We use Goldmine.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, LinkedIn, Skype, and email. You are also very familiar and comfortable with most technology and if not you learn programs quickly – including other social media platforms, etc.
- You possess a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent self-management skills and you are a natural problem solver and decision maker.
- You are a team player who: listens well, works well under pressure, and consistently meets targets.
- You must feel comfortable and be able to work with faith (Christian) based organizations as well as Fortune 500 companies to small business owners.
- You desire to work on a performance based remuneration package and have the patience to earn what you are worth overtime as you fill the sales funnel.
- Full-time Monday to Friday. Plus flexibility of working extra hours when required. Some travel required for trade shows, etc. It is expected that you will put in the time you need to achieve the projected results. It is acknowledged that once you achieve results there is more flexibility with hours.
- Performance based contract/employment.
- Position available immediately for the right candidate.
- Small business benefits program available.
- This position requires physically working from the CRG head office in Abbotsford, BC. Telecommuting one or two days a week might be possible for the right candidate.
We thank all those interested for their time and care in submitting applications but regret that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by CRG.
Quality, motivated candidates of all backgrounds are invited to submit resumes in Word or PDF formats.