Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is multi-dimensional and you will be required to be hands on in both people and tasks.
- You are a master at getting tasks and things done with a commitment to quality, detail, with extreme organizational skills
- You have excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- You are a natural and gifted at using technology and software.
- You are responsible for customer service and an administrative assistant to the President, Manager Product Development and Marketing.
Overall Roles, Responsibilities and Qualities:
- This role is a hub of all corporate internal and external communications and processes. Has the level of responsibility and skills equivalent to an office supervisor.
- Fulfill administrative assistant requirements for the President.
- You are responsible and accountable for the condition and to update, revise, correct, improve our online website(s), content (words), including deploying our Ezines and all online communications.
- Working with the team you will implement, manage and maintain all online marketing and communication processes including but not limited to SEO, Blogs, Podcasts, Webcasts, You Tube, & other video, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google & Twitter.
- Provide abilities in implementing an overall communication & PR strategy in all mediums (print, online, radio & TV) which supports the company’s overall business and marketing plans.
- An exceptional ability to pay attention to details.
- Organize and maintain office files and records.
- Assist in the operation of digital printing, cutting and booklet making equipment and accountable for all related quality control issues.
- Provide copywriting and editing in both print and online environments.
- Provide customer support to CRG clients and prospects, many who are HR professionals with advanced degrees.
- Manage all logistics for both online and print-based marketing campaigns.
- Submit press releases and conference speaking proposals.
- Forward and follow-up with communications to media outlets.
- Get corporate articles placed in global media and submit articles to various websites.
- Be successful in getting the media to feature CRG nationally and internationally.
- Get company executives booked on radio and TV shows.
- You will be required to support marketing functions with mailings and logistical support.
- Database support and/or management for all departments.
- Event management, Trade Show research, and setup.
- You will help support operational systems including technical support to our customers for our online learning locker and system.
- You will be cross trained and learn to operate the in-house bookkeeping and invoicing systems to fulfill client orders.
- You will also support operational staff as required.
- Your attitude is “no matter what” you ALWAYS get the job done. You don’t accept excuses nor do you make any up for yourself.
- You are passionate about life and the ability to serve. Not only can you attend to the details you see the big picture and unlimited possibilities presented before you.
- Your commitment is to continuous improvement and you also expect this from your entire team. You are a team player and no job is beyond your willingness to help out.
- You welcome and embrace change and are cool, calm and mature under pressure from deadlines and high quality expectations.
You are acknowledged as an excellent master of organization and communications. You easily handle deadlines and pressure while multi-tasking with calmness and maturity. Your organizational, oral, written communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional. You are self-motivated and work interpedently with a very strong attention to detail. You have excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. You have high commitment to customer service, personal and professional development and generally helping others. You are very familiar and comfortable with technology, social media, new software programs, database management, printing and publishing, websites, online learning and project management.
- 5+ years experience in similar roles and responsibilities.
- Extremely comfortable with all levels of technology and operating commercial printing and binding equipment
- References are required and a criminal background check will be conducted.
- You enjoy working in an office environment.
- Office Administration certificate desirable
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently with little supervision
- People call you sharp and you think FAST on your feet.
- Excellence in organizing and managing details while getting results
- Natural problem-solver and decision-maker
- Team player who listens well, works well under pressure, and consistently meets deadlines
- Proven ability to adapt to emerging technology and learning new communication technologies especially online sites and social media
- You have a strategic understanding how communications serves the business’ and clients’ objectives.
Required Computer Skills:
Type 40-60 WPM, especially proficient in email, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Adobe PDF, Basic Bookkeeping and PowerPoint. Very familiar with the use of online Social Media Interfaces, You Tube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hoot Suite, Facebook, etc. You will also be required to understand Database Management using Goldmine and use our accounting system for the order desk.
- Part-Time/Full-time depending on the person and capabilities monthly salary 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday.
- Plus flexibility of working nights and weekends and some extra hours when required. Rare but a possibility.
- Salary commensurate upon experience, background and skills.
- Benefits package available
- All work conducted at our Head Office in Abbotsford BC.
Indeed - 18 months ago