Person must be an electrical engineer and have experience with large motors.
Must have great communication skills because most of the work is conducted via the phone
with major clients. Reporting to the division manager (in Oakville).
-Once the sales team has completed a lead or even done a pre-sale they will give it to this person who will then be reviewing technical specifications and preparing quotes to customers
- Interpret customer project RFQs for medium voltage and low voltage motor applications and prepare proposals for projects
- They will be evaluating whether or not the products meet customers technical requirements and specifications
- Work with engineering team in the factory as needed for preparation of quotes for large projects
- Gather and prepare all necessary internal approval documentation
- Risk review
- Limits of Authority etc before submission of quotes as required
- Review and forward customer commercial and legal terms and conditions to commercial dept for comments
Be involved with and assist order entry with the Order management team
Build relationship with key OEMs and manage overall communication
Working with the team develop establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers manage and support customer accounts and determine product service requirements
Provide technical support to Customers Account Managers and Business development as required
- Be aware of what is happening in the market place with their competitors.
-Bachelors of Science Degree in electrical engineering or technical diploma
-Motors or rotating equipment knowledge
Experience with Large Motors is a must!
-5+ years experience
-Comfortable with matrix style organizations
- Incredible Communication skills
Location: Oakville, Edmonton or Calgary.
Compensation: Competitive Base on experience + 18 % bonus
Benefits: Full Package Coverage
Travelling: 10 %
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send a copy of your updated resume.