The Customer Liaison Coordinator is responsible for managing customer interactions and ensuring the smooth and efficient handling of all customer post sales dispute resolutions. In addition the individual would handle outbound sales and telemarketing.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Customer Liaison Committee
DIRECT REPORTS: None at this time
- Investigating customer problems, issues & concerns including the coordination of repairs and jewellery sizing
- Strong Communication skills in dealing with customers in a diplomatic and professional manger by email, letter, face to face, and telephone.
- Handling all customer concerns or major incidents. Meeting customers for the provision of one-to-one service and developing complaints or feedback procedures for the use of customers.
- Providing advice to customers using the products or services of the organization.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers.
- Building and supervising customer interactions.
- Learning about the products or services of the organization, and following customer interaction procedures & processes.
- Training staff to interact with customers
- Maintaining customer interaction standards and improving policies and procedures for the organization
- Keeping abreast developments and changes in the customer interaction through research and through experience gathered at auctions.
- Creating and analyzing data or statistics to identify the successful customer interaction levels the organization is providing.
- Selling and upselling
- Get pre-existing customers to purchase new products and services
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good sales skills
- A desire to operate at a high level of professionalism
- An ability to develop high levels of rapport with customers
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, politeness, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems and irate customers
- Mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce creative ideas to ameliorate customer interaction issues.
- Able to continue learning and continually improving their skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise teams, work under tight deadlines and effectively manage stress
- Strong leadership abilities
- Develop competitive intelligence on the competition, staying up to date on the competitors products and pricing
- Polished professional presence
- Must have vehicle and valid driver’s license
- As part of the auction team the incumbent will attend and participate in the management of auctions, which includes working every weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Manages the development of individual staff and teams
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages the process of Innovative change effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -3 years of experience with telemarketing sales
- Mediation and/or conflict resolution training and experience
- Para-legal training is a strong asset
- Fluency in French would be considered an asset
To apply please call Sana on Tues, Wed or Friday at 905-595-0196